Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 22, 2013
He has never presented a “platform”. Why don’t you list his policies and I’ll tell you what I think of it. I’m not going to try to generate answers, as I said before until Jan. 6 I did not care.
He has a full and complete record of accomplishments.

If I were to pick just ONE of his stellar record, he has unequivocally saved God knows how many human babies, by appointing 3 Supreme Court justices that overturned Roe vs Wade.

Don’t you think as a citizen of the United States it is incumbent upon you to see what each party and candidate has, and intends to put forth?

rrcn

Oct 15, 2023
He has a full and complete record of accomplishments.

If I were to pick just ONE of his stellar record, he has unequivocally saved God knows how many human babies, by appointing 3 Supreme Court justices that overturned Roe vs Wade.

Don’t you think as a citizen of the United States it is incumbent upon you to see what each party and candidate has, and intends to put forth?
The abortion outcome is an accomplishment which I fully support. Don’t confuse Christanity with politics, as Jesus said :
[Luk 20:25 KJV] 25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

rrcn

Oct 15, 2023
The abortion outcome is an accomplishment which I fully support. Don’t confuse Christanity with politics, as Jesus said :
[Luk 20:25 KJV] 25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.
About the Trump Bible, I think this sermon from Central Church, Charlotte, NC.might offer some insight, this is the 10.30 service, it is presented beginning around 1:06:48 though the entire sermon is edifying.
https://www.youtube.com/live/GOAwBw0vOfk?si=UXAm14_vaQ0n94bI

Apr 22, 2013
I’m not confused in the slightest.

You want all the benefits of living in a free, beneficial country, without any of the responsibilities to keep it that way.

The verse you quoted has zero application to what we are talking about.