Good afternoon

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tomahojo

May 6, 2023
Clearwater FL
Hi,

My name is Tony and I'm excited to find this forum. I hope to create some friendships and be able to share info and techniques.

A bit about me: though straying for a season, have always known Jesus. Have been married forty years with two grown kids. My wife and I love to entertain and our most precious possession is the holiday tablecloth that everyone signs. Getting pretty full now...

More recently, about five years ago I started a weekly life group, now about 14. We have studied many different topics over the years and are about to start 'If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat'. This should be good!

Anyway, group starts in just over an hour, so keeping this short.

Please guys, reach out. We need each other more than ever.

Tony

Attachments