Jesus Was Made Perfect?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I might misunderstand what you mean above. How do you feel about the below remarkable and incredible Scriptures? This is stunning in concept. Hold onto your little britches!

Isaiah 34:15-17 NIV - 15 The owl will nest there and lay eggs, she will hatch them, and care for her young under the shadow of her wings; there also the falcons will gather, each with its mate. 16 Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together. 17 He allots their portions; his hand distributes them by measure. They will possess it forever and dwell there from generation to generation."

People can disect the above Scriptures all they want, thinking that owls and falcons are symbolic, and they probably are, but to argue over such points is to miss completely, COMPLETELY, the point that God is making in His unbelievable Words.

There is a Scroll that outlines details of what is to come.

What is not debatable is that God calls the shots.
What is not debatable is that the Spirit completes the Work.
What is not debatable is that whatever is prewritten in this Scroll, is assured to happen.

The ultimate point? POWER.

God wants us to recognize and know His Power. For without this Understanding, there is no Hope.
“There is a Scroll that outlines details of what is to come.”

“Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭1:14-15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:14‬ ‭

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;

but he that believeth not shall be damned.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭16:15-16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭14:6-7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Dec 18, 2023
I might misunderstand what you mean above.

Isaiah 34:15-17 NIV - 15 The owl will nest there and lay eggs, she will hatch them, and care for her young under the shadow of her wings; there also the falcons will gather, each with its mate. 16 Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together. 17 He allots their portions; his hand distributes them by measure. They will possess it forever and dwell there from generation to generation."
Hi tim can you see where God looks into the life of someone's life in the distance future when he wants to 😊

Have you heard this song before

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Hi tim can you see where God looks into the life of someone's life in the distance future when he wants to 😊
I don't find that the Bible suggests that what you have offered above is the case. That said, who am I to say, for I am mere human that is often wrong. :)

Dec 18, 2023
I don't find that the Bible suggests that what you have offered above is the case. That said, who am I to say, for I am mere human that is often wrong. :)
Np where in disagreement then, which is fine

All tho being in disagreement is something I see as something to discuss.

I will if you allow it, show where Gods wisdom can be seen in this field in multiple scriptures

one by one.

In dozens upon dozens of scriptures.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Np where in disagreement then, which is fine

All tho being in disagreement is something I see as something to discuss.

I will if you allow it, show where Gods wisdom can be seen in this field in multiple scriptures

one by one.

In dozens upon dozens of scriptures.
Well, my friend . . . I am researching and writing on all of 2nd Timothy today, so I don't have the time for one by one, but if you would like to share . . . . one . . . . that would be great!

Dec 18, 2023
Well, my friend . . . I am researching and writing on all of 2nd Timothy today, so I don't have the time for one by one, but if you would like to share . . . . one . . . . that would be great!
Np. 😊

I'll give you a jewel in the crown for now..

For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.”

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Np. 😊

I'll give you a jewel in the crown for now..

For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.”
Ok, I have to admit that I'm chuckling, but that's because I don't see what you're seeing. How does the above passage convey the idea that God is in the moment of the time foretold?

So, let's use the death of the Benjamites concubine who was raped all night by Jews, that she died.

Question: Which moment is God stuck in? Before she was raped, while she was being raped or when she was dead? Or, is God still within all of those experiences, though they are long-since passed? :D

Dec 18, 2023
Ok, I have to admit that I'm chuckling, but that's because I don't see what you're seeing. How does the above passage convey the idea that God is in the moment of the time foretold?

So, let's use the death of the Benjamites concubine who was raped all night by Jews, that she died.

Question: Which moment is God stuck in? Before she was raped, while she was being raped or when she was dead? Or, is God still within all of those experiences, though they are long-since passed? :D
I'm thinking your point is not the point I was making chuckles back 😊

I believe you've not seen the point I was making.

The point is God has memory that chooses not to remember everything unless he chooses to 😊

Dec 18, 2023

well another way to look at it is
God talks about being central to something

He said here is man after my own heart 😊

So I'm thinking Gods heart and memory is central somewhere but his body expands expands everywhere 😊

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
I'm thinking your point is not the point I was making chuckles back 😊

I believe you've not seen the point I was making.

The point is God has memory that chooses not to remember everything unless he chooses to 😊
Ohhhhhh! haha

Well, that may be the case. I wouldn't know about things like that. What concerns me, is understanding the explanation of the Gospel of Christ. :)