Millennium

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
But not in a Temple where the AC can sit and fulfill prophecy.
You do understand Paul refers to the church as the temple of God in his Epistles don't you?

I've read every mention of a temple by Paul in his Epistles and I have not seen where he says God lives in a temple made by mans hands.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
But not in a Temple where the AC can sit and fulfill prophecy.
I'm sure every Jew in Israel believes they comprehend what the sacrifice is but only the wise will understand.

This is when the messianic Jews in Israel are imprisoned and killed.Understand why?

Daniel 11:33-35
“Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.
During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere
And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
I'm sure every Jew in Israel believes they comprehend what the sacrifice is but only the wise will understand.

This is when the messianic Jews in Israel are imprisoned and killed.Understand why?

“Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.
During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere
And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.
I was just reading this in the Aleppo Codex.
Verse 35 states: And some of them that are wise shall stumble, to refine among them, and to purify, and to make white, even to the time of the end; for it is yet for the time appointed.

Matches Revelation.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Verse 35 states: And some of them that are wise shall stumble, to refine among them, and to purify, and to make white, even to the time of the end; for it is yet for the time appointed.

Matches Revelation.
Yes it matches revelation .All three verses do.

These messianic Jews are killed for their testimony.

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

The Messianic Jews in Israel are imprisoned and killed after the second beast appears in Israel.The instruction they are providing the Israeli people is that the armed forces which has just replaced the IDF is the second beast in revelation 13 and that the people of Israel should not receive the mark of the Israeli government.
They will be imprisoned and murdered for the word of God and their testimony of Jesus Christ as in revelation 20:4.

Revelation 20:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018

Matches Revelation.
Oh yes,it matches.

Daniel 11:33
Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

Revelation 13
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018

Matches Revelation.

How many times does it match.

Daniel 11:33

Revelation 14
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I find that this takes place on Earth at the beginning of the Millennium.
There is no biblical reason to believe this. Revelation 19 shows that it takes place in Heaven, and rightly so. Also it happens long before the Millennium, but almost immediately before the battle of Armageddon.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Why would you believe Israelis will make sacrifices to God before the day of the Lord when the word of God says they don't?
You have a very serious misunderstanding about this.

1. First of all, all the Jews in Israel are not Orthodox Jews. They are a minority.

2. It is the Orthodox Jews who are expecting their Messiah, not secular Israelis.

3. They already have a plan in place to build a temple in Jerusalem. They will call it "the temple of God" because the previous temples were also called temples of God. It is a generic term. And Paul therefore also calls it "the temple of God".

4. They will resume their animal sacrifices once this temple is built. They have already been bringing red heifers into Israel.

5, The Antichrist will claim to be their Messiah, but he will have another plan.

6. After 3 1/2 years he will shut down these sacrifices and install the Abomination of Desolation (an animated idol) in the Holy Place of this temple. Christ Himself confirmed this.

7. The Abomination of Desolation will trigger the Great Tribulation as noted in Matthew 24.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
You have a very serious misunderstanding about this.

1. First of all, all the Jews in Israel are not Orthodox Jews. They are a minority.

2. It is the Orthodox Jews who are expecting their Messiah, not secular Israelis.

3. They already have a plan in place to build a temple in Jerusalem. They will call it "the temple of God" because the previous temples were also called temples of God. It is a generic term. And Paul therefore also calls it "the temple of God".

4. They will resume their animal sacrifices once this temple is built. They have already been bringing red heifers into Israel.

5, The Antichrist will claim to be their Messiah, but he will have another plan.

6. After 3 1/2 years he will shut down these sacrifices and install the Abomination of Desolation (an animated idol) in the Holy Place of this temple. Christ Himself confirmed this.

7. The Abomination of Desolation will trigger the Great Tribulation as noted in Matthew 24.

The Israelis already make sacrifices to their king they have chosen everyday.

The abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem by the armed forces of the north 1290 days after the daily sacrifice is abolished.That is after Jerusalem has been conquered by the Muslims.

The Samson option in which the abomination of desolation is used takes place after the persecution of the Messianic Jews has ended.