True Pic of John the Baptist's murderess. Studies show 75% of Evangelical youth leave the faith. The reason is they don't believe the Bible is true.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 16, 2018
Below is the scientifically proven nearly 2000 year-old image of Salome, the murderess of John. There are 2 other proven pictures of New Testament characters including a link to a true image of the King whose words to Paul are in Acts 26 and also another ruler who put Peter in prison and killed James..
" Tell me and I forget, show me and I remember, " - Benjamin Franklin

Presently I have been blessed by the opportunity to help 2 other pastors from 2 different denominations implement the biblically-based information in this post into their Sunday School/youth programs, and VBS.

If I may first tell you a quick little story about a 16 year-old church-going Christian youth who came crying home from her Bible-Belt Texas school several years ago. She was crying terribly because all her classmates told her the Bible was all myths. Her evangelical mom reached out to me for help. After briefly speaking to her(and later to many other evangelical church-going teenagers from different churches) I realized no one in her church was simply showing her how we can be sure that the Bible is true both historically and supernaturally. I spent just 15 minutes to prove to her and her Mom that the Bible is "really true" by showing them the windowintothebible photos I link below. They were super grateful. I felt very humbled and happy at once. Their family will stay in Christ forever- which unfortunately is not the same case for a growing majority of evangelical church-going US/Canadian youth. I will show you how I completely persuaded them that the Bible is true and how they could teach this to other Christian youth. But first I am going to show you my experience with the church-going evangelical youth isn't unique.
The American evangelist/apologist Josh Mcdowell came to a nearby town and told us that 8 out of 10 church-going evangelical youth are leaving the Christian faith. Then I I heard evangelist Kirk Cameron in July/2022 on his TBN Youtube podcast with apologist Ms. Natasha Crain, say between 60-90 percent of church-going youth are giving up on Jesus. Youth, I think means anyone under 29.

These statistics come Dr. Paul Elliot, the Barna Research Group, Bible Literacy Center, and Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion(from about 2011):

• 45% of Evangelicals do not believe Jesus Christ was sinless
  • 57% of Evangelicals do not believe that Jesus is the only way to eternal life
  • 57% of Evangelicals believe that good works play a part in gaining eternal life
  • Less than 10% of adults in Evangelical churches cite the Bible as the primary basis of their worldview and behavior.
  • Over 50% of adults in Evangelical churches think other religions are valid.
  • Nearly 75% of Evangelical young people leave the church when they reach adulthood. Their main stated reason is that they no longer believe the Bible is true, and the church has done little or nothing to answer their doubts.
  • The fastest growing "religious group" in America is the "no religion" category. Today it represents 16% of the adult population - a 300% increase since the 1980s. The major growth of the "no religion" segment is among young adults ages 18 to 29 - the ones who are leaving churches in droves.
  • Despite the mega-church movement, overall Evangelical church attendance is down nearly 15% since the 1990s. Fewer than 17% of Evangelical churches are growing today, and only 2.2% are growing through conversions.

- In my own experience talking with many church-going youth and the evidence shown by the above trusted evangelical scholars and evangelists, I am certain that we have to -and can - prove the Bible is true and yet also show that some faith will be and must be always be required.

Matthew 22:37-NKJV
" Jesus said to him: you shall love the Lord your God with all of your heart, with all of your soul and with all your mind.

Romans 10:17-NKJVA
"So then faith comes by hearing and by hearing the Word of God."

Mark 4: 16-17-ESV-
"And these are the ones sown on rocky ground: the ones who, when they hear the word, immediately receive it with joy. And they have no root in themselves, but endure for a while; then, when tribulation or persecution arises on account of the word, immediately they fall away.

John 14:11-NKJV-
Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

It is not rocket science I like to say. It is simply, as that evangelical pastor I spoke with on this topic said, following Jesus's first commandment to love God with all our strength, heart, soul and mind. And applying Romans 10:17 in a modern, yet biblical manner.

In Luke 19:40 Jesus said: "I tell you that if these(disciples) keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out."

1) Show the youth the proven, undisputed 2700 year-old stone pictorial of the battle of Isaiah 36:1-2.
(Be careful of false archaeology like that of SDA's Ron Wyatt. Always fact check. Wyatt's lies were taught to youth in the Southern Baptist church I attended: i.e. the Egyptian army of the Exodus' chariot wheels were found at the bottom of the Red Sea-which is a false, disproven claim.)

The Siege of Lachish - Window into the Bible -

They incredibly allow their photos to be used for free if you mention their site. They also have better quality photos if you ask. I'm not sure how much longer they can keep their incredible website up. They are a New Zealand family,

2)Show the famous and undisputed Taylor Prism, which was found at the proven ruins of Nineveh in Iraq. The Taylor Prism proves Matthew 1:10 and Isaiah 36-37.

-And the actual Wall of Jerusalem, which the people sat on to hear the ultimatum of the enemy general of Assyria. Assyria was by far the mightiest nation on earth in the time of Christ's ancestor King Hezekiah.

Hezekiah and the Siege of Jerusalem - Window into the Bible

-Applying John 14:11, I wrote a brief article partly based on the work of the renowned evangelical scholar, Professor Alan Millard.
The Isaiah 37:36 event is clearly a miraculous work of the pre-incarnate Jesus, God the Son.

Isaiah 37 Miracle Proven by Ancient Stone Artifacts in London says Renowned Professor Alan Millard - Christian Chat Rooms & Forums

3) There are true images of 3 New Testament characters on nearly 2000 year-old coins which are undisputedly proven authentic.
They are:

A) Salome, who was Herodias's daughter who danced for her step-father Herod Antipas in Mark 6.
Then she asked for the head of John the Baptist and he was killed by her step-father.(Salome is not named but rather referred to as the daughter of Herodias.)

The above image is Salome when she is much older than when she danced for Herod Antipas.(I do not own the copyright for the above coin so it cannot reproduced in commercial items. Please read upon on " Fair use Copyright.")

B) King Agrippa ll
He is the one who asks Paul in Act 26:28 (ESV) if he expects to convert him in such a short time.
Here is a proven image of him from a trustworthy biblical archeology site.(The coin's owner must be asked to use the image for any purpose other than a link.)

Agrippa II: An Archaeological Biography – Bible Archaeology Report -- A pastor runs this website.

Please if I may very humbly ask, after prayer, and if you think it's a good idea, consider sharing this post with other Christians, Sunday School teachers/students, youth ministers/youth, VBS teachers/students. Even strengthening the faith of just one child of God means everything!
There are eternal rewards in heaven in addition to our precious salvation as you know.

Thank you all for spending your time reading my post and for your replies. I really appreciate it. I'm always surprised when people actually read my 2 cents! May God bless you all!:)
If I may ask, is it really possible to stop the mass exodus of evangelical youth from the faith?
I was told by a pastor in the southern US that adult church-goers are also leaving the faith. It is happening in Canada and the UK too.
What is going on?

Your brother in Christ,

Ron

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Ron Paul and friends,

I mean Pal.
(Autocorrect glitch again) lol. 😉

Growing up the first time I heard a clear presentation of the gospel of Jesus Christ was from a Baptist who cared enough to come to my house and talk with me after asking Mom's permission. He told me how to get saved and that's what happened at bedtime that evening after I opened the King James Bible, verses he gave me and instructions to read . I'm glad I never paid attention to the adults who said that Bible was too hard to understand. It went something like
This.

We were offered rides to church anytime Mom didn't bring us. I had a good Sunday School teacher who invested a lot of hard work in our lives preparing, teaching and setting up activities for us teenagers, backpacking trips, youth conferences, pro life testimonies.

My preacher didn't hold back, but preached what the Bible says and what I needed.
That was the main reason I got away from the wrong crowd and started developing good leadership skills. Good riddance to the old "friends" who ended up with major life hindrances due to those early choices.
At that age, there are plenty of bad influences available and the Lord separated me from them and replaced them with His own influences. There are lots of Christians who would say that is unloving and that Jesus hung out with sinners, and so should we. From what I've noticed, that's the kind of christian that often likes to hang out in bars and inappropriate parties. My pastor, Sunday school teacher and others had a better influence on the teens and we all had the opportunity to be exposed to and influence the world as Jesus did, winning them to Christ. We had responsible decent adults to lead us, not the typical peers from school and sports. I was fortunate to establish some good habits in HS, due to church, that transfered to the University. Normally the colleges are where every wickedness captures the majority to some degree or another. Churches should not be surprised when nearly all of their young people are captivated by the world and never return. That's how they were raised. That's where they were directed.

That's a very brief summary of some influences that teens need while growing up. A father and mother who teaches them at home is even more important. That's not the norm right now we can see. An example is an evening walk to the Marina where a mother and her 5 year old boy wanted to talk to me about the ducks and what not. I found a Mallard feather and gave it to the mother for her boy to take home to his Dad as I departed. He heard and immediately responded, "I don't have a Dad."
To me that is sad to see a precious little boy in a broken family..

To the world the sad things are preachers and Dads who care about protecting their people from harm, influence the teens from ending up with a bunch of children out of wedlock and addicted to drugs. The way to reach them is the same way someone reached me.

You look at the fruit of those special churches and families that get saved and go onto serve the Lord, that avoid major pitfalls.
Those are true blessings and with God's help the only way to see those percentages change for the better.

To everyone's health and happiness!
☕🙂👍

F

FollowingtheWay

Can I tell ya where I stumbled as a youth, now a 30 something. It’s not so much about unbelief in the Bible but who had the most ready answers. No believer ever cared to show me how to defend the faith so when the unbelievers and influential people in my youth had better explained secular answers to life’s issues. Guess who’s side I took. That of the unbelieving. I found a book from author Natasha Crain that is helping to teach parents how to teach Christian Apologetics to our youth. Here is an interview focus on the family recently did.

Oct 16, 2018
Ron Paul and friends,

I mean Pal.
(Autocorrect glitch again) lol. 😉

Growing up the first time I heard a clear presentation of the gospel of Jesus Christ was from a Baptist who cared enough to come to my house and talk with me after asking Mom's permission. He told me how to get saved and that's what happened at bedtime that evening after I opened the King James Bible, verses he gave me and instructions to read . I'm glad I never paid attention to the adults who said that Bible was too hard to understand. It went something like
This.

We were offered rides to church anytime Mom didn't bring us. I had a good Sunday School teacher who invested a lot of hard work in our lives preparing, teaching and setting up activities for us teenagers, backpacking trips, youth conferences, pro life testimonies.

My preacher didn't hold back, but preached what the Bible says and what I needed.
That was the main reason I got away from the wrong crowd and started developing good leadership skills. Good riddance to the old "friends" who ended up with major life hindrances due to those early choices.
At that age, there are plenty of bad influences available and the Lord separated me from them and replaced them with His own influences. There are lots of Christians who would say that is unloving and that Jesus hung out with sinners, and so should we. From what I've noticed, that's the kind of christian that often likes to hang out in bars and inappropriate parties. My pastor, Sunday school teacher and others had a better influence on the teens and we all had the opportunity to be exposed to and influence the world as Jesus did, winning them to Christ. We had responsible decent adults to lead us, not the typical peers from school and sports. I was fortunate to establish some good habits in HS, due to church, that transfered to the University. Normally the colleges are where every wickedness captures the majority to some degree or another. Churches should not be surprised when nearly all of their young people are captivated by the world and never return. That's how they were raised. That's where they were directed.

That's a very brief summary of some influences that teens need while growing up. A father and mother who teaches them at home is even more important. That's not the norm right now we can see. An example is an evening walk to the Marina where a mother and her 5 year old boy wanted to talk to me about the ducks and what not. I found a Mallard feather and gave it to the mother for her boy to take home to his Dad as I departed. He heard and immediately responded, "I don't have a Dad."
To me that is sad to see a precious little boy in a broken family..

To the world the sad things are preachers and Dads who care about protecting their people from harm, influence the teens from ending up with a bunch of children out of wedlock and addicted to drugs. The way to reach them is the same way someone reached me.

You look at the fruit of those special churches and families that get saved and go onto serve the Lord, that avoid major pitfalls.
Those are true blessings and with God's help the only way to see those percentages change for the better.

To everyone's health and happiness!
☕🙂👍
Thank you so much for the like and the reply HealthAndHappiness! I appreciate a lot.
You said you had an amazing Sunday School teacher who put total dedication in their calling to guide you and your classmates. You also had a pastor who you said gave you what you need and you then went and got a BA at a Bible College. I praise Jesus for your life in Christ.

But concerning todays church-going evangelical child/youth only about 20-25 percent will stay in Christ into and through adulthood even if they have a great pastor and Sunday School teacher as you.

They are demanding to be shown how the Bible is both historically true and supernaturally true.

Because of our dearest Spirit of Christ, the world-renowned evangelical Professor Alan Millard has done exactly this. I refer to his work in my December " Isaiah 37 Proven Miracle " topic I have linked in my post.

An 8 year-old evangelical Christian told her Dad several years ago that she doesn't believe that Jesus is God( a friends daughter.) This is a very analytical, connected and questioning generation of evangelical church-goers.
But Christ Jesus loves us so much that he has given us all the tools and evidence to answer our Christian children-and adults- in our post-modern information age to keep them in Christ lifelong.

Let us not be complacent and lose Christian civilization because presently we certainly are! Christ has done so much for us! Our Christian forbears died by the millions for the protection and glory of the Gospel.(I am not directing this at you HealthAndHappiness-I am just throwing it out there. I know that I above all have to be more diligent to the cries of our dear evangelical youth.)

Thank you all for reading/replies! I really appreciate it! God bless you all.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Thank you so much for the like and the reply HealthAndHappiness! I appreciate a lot.
You said you had an amazing Sunday School teacher who put total dedication in their calling to guide you and your classmates. You also had a pastor who you said gave you what you need and you then went and got a BA at a Bible College. I praise Jesus for your life in Christ.

But concerning todays church-going evangelical child/youth only about 20-25 percent will stay in Christ into and through adulthood even if they have a great pastor and Sunday School teacher as you.

They are demanding to be shown how the Bible is both historically true and supernaturally true.

Because of our dearest Spirit of Christ, the world-renowned evangelical Professor Alan Millard has done exactly this. I refer to his work in my December " Isaiah 37 Proven Miracle " topic I have linked in my post.

An 8 year-old evangelical Christian told her Dad several years ago that she doesn't believe that Jesus is God( a friends daughter.) This is a very analytical, connected and questioning generation of evangelical church-goers.
But Christ Jesus loves us so much that he has given us all the tools and evidence to answer our Christian children-and adults- in our post-modern information age to keep them in Christ lifelong.

Let us not be complacent and lose Christian civilization because presently we certainly are! Christ has done so much for us! Our Christian forbears died by the millions for the protection and glory of the Gospel.(I am not directing this at you HealthAndHappiness-I am just throwing it out there. I know that I above all have to be more diligent to the cries of our dear evangelical youth.)

Thank you for the kind words.

20-25% Retention is very sad, as is that 8 year old girl's statement. Do you happen to know if she attended public school?

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022

The young people hopefully have good questions because they have an interest in God's Word. I have more concern for those children who show little interest than those posing challenging questions.
We adults should certainly provide answers whenever possible, Biblical ones.
I think that all starts with Christian parents who actively teach their children and expose them to qualified gifted ministers.
Once the parents have practiced good parenting skills, then that really insulates their children from the whiles of the devil to a large degree from what I have seen.
Many problems can be prevented by protecting children, adolescents, and young adults from the Devil's agenda. I'm not against higher education in many cases. However, it has far more influence on Christians than the Christians have on it.
I think that's where the little faith is challenged by that heathen training and something gives when combined with hedonism that is the norm in colleges.

Oct 16, 2018
Thank you for the kind words.

20-25% Retention is very sad, as is that 8 year old girl's statement. Do you happen to know if she attended public school?

Thanks for the fantastic feedback-great question. I really appreciate it my friend.

Well I made a call to the other side of the country and found out she went to a public school.(Though her brother went to a Christian school.)
However some years ago I spoke about Christ to a 25 year-old worker from my mom's cable TV co. that went to an evangelical Christian school but became an unbeliever.

I showed him the Lachish relief photos from www.windowintothebible.com and told him about Arch of Titus ( scientifically proves the Second Temple where Jesus drove out the moneychangers actually existed) which blew him away. He said he had no idea that you can "prove" the Bible. He said he will really rethink his then non-existent relationship with Jesus.

I didn't expect child-like joy from the cable guy. It showed me that Christians are desperate for evidence that the Bible is "really true". Most evangelical youth are saying they are not being taught this.

I think Christian schools are far better than the secular ones for Christian youth but they have to prove the Bible with authentic pics that have been proven by professional archaeology .

As you know, according to Mark 16:14 none of Christ's Apostles believed even a bit that he rose from the dead until Jesus proved it to them.

I read that Zane Hodges of DTS has said it is truly hard for many to believe.

But thank God we have more proof -in a way- today than the Apostles had that the Bible is true.

I was once the biggest Christ-denier on earth. If I can be In Christ , then surely 100 percent our wonderful church-going youth can be!

We just have to show them the Whole Truth.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022

Thanks for the fantastic feedback-great question. I really appreciate it my friend.

Well I made a call to the other side of the country and found out she went to a public school.(Though her brother went to a Christian school.)
However some years ago I spoke about Christ to a 25 year-old worker from my mom's cable TV co. that went to an evangelical Christian school but became an unbeliever.

I showed him the Lachish relief photos from www.windowintothebible.com and told him about Arch of Titus ( scientifically proves the Second Temple where Jesus drove out the moneychangers actually existed) which blew him away. He said he had no idea that you can "prove" the Bible. He said he will really rethink his then non-existent relationship with Jesus.

I didn't expect child-like joy from the cable guy. It showed me that Christians are desperate for evidence that the Bible is "really true". Most evangelical youth are saying they are not being taught this.

I think Christian schools are far better than the secular ones for Christian youth but they have to prove the Bible with authentic pics that have been proven by professional archaeology .

As you know, according to Mark 16:14 none of Christ's Apostles believed even a bit that he rose from the dead until Jesus proved it to them.

I read that Zane Hodges of DTS has said it is truly hard for many to believe.

But thank God we have more proof -in a way- today than the Apostles had that the Bible is true.

I was once the biggest Christ-denier on earth. If I can be In Christ , then surely 100 percent our wonderful church-going youth can be!

We just have to show them the Whole Truth.
I just got done reading Mark again and was reminded of two things Jesus stressed in that gospel. One was how many times He cast out devils. The disciples saw that proof along with the healings. That was more proof than any have seen throughout history.

The second thing I noticed answered a question as to why Jesus was so angry in the other gospels with His disciples. I finally identified with Him strongly when He rebuked Peter for telling Him that He was not going to the cross. I realized How very wicked unbelief can be. He kept telling His disciples over and over and over again how He would be delivered to the hands of sinful men, die and resurrect the third day. When He appeared to them.after His death, He upbraided them for their unbelief.
I personally think there's wonderful proof to confirm the veracity of the Bible. In the case of many, they can see miracles, be told by the Lord Himself and still have doubts.
I attribute much of this to the upbringing of children. Most of His disciples were from a Pharisaical Jewish background, taught in synagogues by unbelieving rabbis. The rabbis never got anyone saved. At best, they exposed the people to the Scriptures.
Could we not say the same about most pastors today?

Children of the primary grades get saved at a higher percentage than any other demographic. Faith in God and His Son is simple and very easy for them. That percentage goes down as they have that faith taught out of them. That's why Jesus hates false prophets/ preachers.
By the time they get through the anthropology department at a secular university, they don't look at all the evidence available for creation and the Creator. It's available, but their wicked professors are hired with a biased against God and they teach such lies. The dumb students are usually going to memorize and regurgitate those lies in the many exams until they are thoroughly brainwashed of the truth. The only good information that they will get is when they seek it out from one of the good creation ministries. That's where honorable archaeologists, anthropologists and researchers in many other fields provide the information that confirms that which little children already take at faith.

I had a ministry like that. The Lord opened a lot of doors for the gospel that were normally closed to Christians. He gave many opportunities to lead young and old to Christ. It required His Word for faith to occur. He helped me to utilize His creation to help others to understand that the great flood of Noah's time is why they could see and handle many fossils. My teaching went contrary to their false beliefs about evolution and the "geological records." I had my own collection and was given all the educational resources of the Carnegie Museum to teach creation evangelism to the public, Christian schools, churches, festivals and various public assemblies. Secular radio stations invited me to bring on live wildlife from around the world and God was magnified as Creator and Savior. He opened the doors and used my educational background to help those with little and no faith to learn many reasons why they SHOULD believe. The believers were equipped to to lead others to Christ.

Oct 16, 2018
cc
Can I tell ya where I stumbled as a youth, now a 30 something. It’s not so much about unbelief in the Bible but who had the most ready answers. No believer ever cared to show me how to defend the faith so when the unbelievers and influential people in my youth had better explained secular answers to life’s issues. Guess who’s side I took. That of the unbelieving. I found a book from author Natasha Crain that is helping to teach parents how to teach Christian Apologetics to our youth. Here is an interview focus on the family recently did.

Thanks for your relevant testimony. I really appreciate it brother! I'm glad you're back on Christ's side! Yea, no believer showed you how to defend the faith you said -which is what 1 Peter 3:15 says the believer should do. Peter uses "apologian" for "a defense." Jude tells us do to defend the faith also. Jesus tells us that" believers" received the gospel gladly, believed for a while then fell away because the message didn't take deep root.

In my humble opinion every Sunday School class, VBS and even adult Bible study should simply show pics of the events of the amazing book of Isaiah and the King David evidence that was discovered by a female archaeologist.

I'll paraphrase Bohr on the incredibility of quantum physics in the early 1900s to the biblical archaeological artifacts we have discovered since the 1830s: "If one is not shocked by the proofs of biblical archaeology, then they have not understood it."

Yet we are not showing our children or even other Christians these simple pictorial proofs of our beloved Bible. Remember Mark 16 says that the Apostles strongly refused to believe that Jesus rose from the dead= then Jesus proved it to them along with letting them have it.
The Siege of Lachish - Window into the Bible
The pics on their site are usable for free which is very rare. I have no affiliation with the site.

This is a pic of Isaiah 36:2. The superpower of the world Assyria's destruction of the Kingdom of Judah's 2nd largest city Lachish. Assyria had already completely destroyed off the face of earth the northern Kingdom of Israel several years before. Yet the superpower of the world of Isaiah's age could not capture or destroy tiny Jerusalem where Christ's ancestor King Hezekiah was holed up in. Hezekiah was one of the leaders of the rebellion against the most powerful and evil king in the world, Sennacherib. He wanted Hezekiah dead. But the Angel of the Lord came and destroyed the world's only superpower's army. The Taylor Prism and Lachish relief prove the miracle of Isaiah 37:36.
If Sennacherib had destroyed Jerusalem and killed Hezekiah-which was his ultimate goal- he would have said it in the Taylor Prism . But he makes no mention of destruction.
If Sennacherib had destroyed Jerusalem, he would have spent millions to memorialize it and today we we be looking at pics of the " Jerusalem relief" instead of the Lachish relief.

The pics were found in the archaeological-proven ruins of the famous city Nineveh.

We are losing Western Christian civilization. It sometimes are the very kids/adults we didn't prove the Bible to, who leave the Christian Church and set up atheist churches as former Christian Jerry Dewitt did. Because no one showed him the simple pictorial evidences.

Our Christian forebears did so much for us-; they would be saddened and shocked about what is presently occurring. The internet generation must have biblical truths proven to them - just as the Apostles. It's easy ! And effective!
Thanks everyone for spending your precious time reading my thread. I am always shocked by this. May God bless you.

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
Hello Ronpal. Interesting post, thanks for sharing.

I would make several comments. I think the church needs to show and remind it's people that Christianity is evidence based, for example in 1 Corinthians 15 where Paul reminds the Corinthians that 500 people in one place were witnesses of the risen Lord. This means tackling difficult questions head on and not being afraid of controversial subjects, but rather encouraging questions about the faith and being prepared for mockery. It also means perhaps moving away from watered down presentations of Christianity, God wanting to make your life better type stuff which is at best a byproduct of the message and not the message itself.

Some young people are pulled away from the faith by relationships 'Do not be deceived, bad company corrupts good character' (1 Corinthians 15:33). Christian fellowship is important for many and not being yoked together with unbelievers is a subject which is often overlooked. God Bless :)

Brad1984

Jul 5, 2023
Hi I’m sorry I’m new to this forum and site. I’m looking for the advice of a priest and the Christian community. I am Christian but barely meaning I’ve taken Christ into my heart as a child but never really been to church.
I am however a prophet. Prophetic ability has nothing to do with level of devotion or number of bible verses memorized although God and Christ appreciate everyone’s faith and belief.
I’m trying to prove it to the world, although I have no idea how to go about doing that…
The Catholics have ignored me and heretical for it as far as I’m concerned they have denied their faith for not responding to proof of prophet.
So to put my request simply I’m trying to get in touch with “religion” as a prophet.
Specifically a priest. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
[email protected]
778-955-6596
hopefully providing private info isn’t against rules.

There are six things causing extinction level event like Covid-19, extinction of bees, extinction of sharks and death of the ocean, nuclear war, global warming and deforestation.
I have solutions for all. Viable and able to be implemented right now today and make money for people, business and government.

Along with solutions for every humanitarian crisis on earth. Providing sanitation, drinking water, free healthcare and education, a cure or solution for addiction among many others, and mandates from Heaven for Governments and Directives for the church.

Thank you.

Oct 16, 2018
I just got done reading Mark again and was reminded of two things Jesus stressed in that gospel. One was how many times He cast out devils. The disciples saw that proof along with the healings. That was more proof than any have seen throughout history.

The second thing I noticed answered a question as to why Jesus was so angry in the other gospels with His disciples. I finally identified with Him strongly when He rebuked Peter for telling Him that He was not going to the cross. I realized How very wicked unbelief can be. He kept telling His disciples over and over and over again how He would be delivered to the hands of sinful men, die and resurrect the third day. When He appeared to them.after His death, He upbraided them for their unbelief.
I personally think there's wonderful proof to confirm the veracity of the Bible. In the case of many, they can see miracles, be told by the Lord Himself and still have doubts.
I attribute much of this to the upbringing of children. Most of His disciples were from a Pharisaical Jewish background, taught in synagogues by unbelieving rabbis. The rabbis never got anyone saved. At best, they exposed the people to the Scriptures.
Could we not say the same about most pastors today?

Children of the primary grades get saved at a higher percentage than any other demographic. Faith in God and His Son is simple and very easy for them. That percentage goes down as they have that faith taught out of them. That's why Jesus hates false prophets/ preachers.
By the time they get through the anthropology department at a secular university, they don't look at all the evidence available for creation and the Creator. It's available, but their wicked professors are hired with a biased against God and they teach such lies. The dumb students are usually going to memorize and regurgitate those lies in the many exams until they are thoroughly brainwashed of the truth. The only good information that they will get is when they seek it out from one of the good creation ministries. That's where honorable archaeologists, anthropologists and researchers in many other fields provide the information that confirms that which little children already take at faith.

I had a ministry like that. The Lord opened a lot of doors for the gospel that were normally closed to Christians. He gave many opportunities to lead young and old to Christ. It required His Word for faith to occur. He helped me to utilize His creation to help others to understand that the great flood of Noah's time is why they could see and handle many fossils. My teaching went contrary to their false beliefs about evolution and the "geological records." I had my own collection and was given all the educational resources of the Carnegie Museum to teach creation evangelism to the public, Christian schools, churches, festivals and various public assemblies. Secular radio stations invited me to bring on live wildlife from around the world and God was magnified as Creator and Savior. He opened the doors and used my educational background to help those with little and no faith to learn many reasons why they SHOULD believe. The believers were equipped to to lead others to Christ.
Thanks for the reply! So you had access to resources at the Carnegie Museum for your Creation ministry and you were on secular radio too-that's fantastic! Yes I agree that Christian students are exposed to anti-biblical worldviews at secular universities. But even Christian kids who do Not go to university are losing their faith in Jesus at an ever growing percentage.
My mom's cable co. guy became an unbeliever after going to Christian school all his life-he didn't go to any university at all. Another Christian I spoke to at about the same time, in her early twenties who also didn't go to any secular schools also lost her faith.
But as your sig. line says we are "more than conquerers..."

We can prove that the book of Isaiah is historically and supernaturally true=and Matthew 1:10 also. No one is teaching our Christian youth this conquering fact. (And of course some other of the really super-important parts of the Bible can be proven like David.) I know that as a Bible teacher you probably know that many biblical scholars think Isaiah 53 is the most important passage of the Old Testament because it prophesized about Jesus's great suffering 700 years before it took place on his Cross at Calvary.
We can completely trust the super important book of Isaiah because it has been objectively proven by biblical archaeology-yet the Christian kids-and adults-do not know this fact. They are asking for simple proofs. And they are leaving the Christian faith because we are not showing it. Christ has given these evidences to his Church because none of his Apostles believed as the unvarnished Mark 16:14 shockingly declares.

What we have been doing in many of our evangelical Churches is obviously not enough. Every other field seeks to improve-so must we! The amazing thing is it is quite easy as pie to prove Isaiah ad Matthew 1 -there's has even been proof discovered about the King Mesha about 13 years ago by an American Christian archaeologist..
King David's existence has been given more proof this year by the brilliant work of scholar Delorme and American researchers. As you know Jesus is called son of David.
We win- " more than conquerers !!" Now let us tell our Christian youth and adults. We now have multiple extra-biblical attestations of King David. What more can we ask for?
But will anyone tell our youth and fellow Christians? For the sake of their eternal souls we must try a bit? Right? For the sake of Christian civilizaton. The barbarians are at doors of the minds of our Christian youth-and adults- let us conquer them. The Word has been proven true! As I've have mentioned it was female archaeologist who found one of the proofs for David in 1994. I forgot her name. Now we have more! proof, Because Jesus loves us. Thank you all for reading my 2 cents-all based on the work of others. Thanks for the replies. sorry if I can't reply.:)

Written records of biblical King David discovered by researchers - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

01_FB_David_Psalms_Thumbnail.jpg

NOV25

Nov 23, 2019
If I may ask, is it really possible to stop the mass exodus of evangelical youth from the faith?
I was told by a pastor in the southern US that adult church-goers are also leaving the faith. It is happening in Canada and the UK too.
What is going on?

Your brother in Christ,

Ron
The prodigal son’s Father didn’t plead with the boy to stay, in fact, he gave him money so he could go.
Was dad heartless or indifferent?
No, we can assume he was heartbroken by the way he responds when the boy returns repentant.
Perhaps it’s best if we stop trying to thwart the exodus and start worrying about what’s returning to eventually become members, deacons and elders.

Aug 21, 2023
3) There are true images of 3 New Testament characters on nearly 2000 year-old coins which are undisputedly proven authentic.
They are:

A) Salome, who was Herodias's daughter who danced for her step-father Herod Antipas in Mark 6.
Then she asked for the head of John the Baptist and he was killed by her step-father.(Salome is not named but rather referred to as the daughter of Herodias.)

The above image is Salome when she is much older than when she danced for Herod Antipas.(I do not own the copyright for the above coin so it cannot reproduced in commercial items. Please read upon on " Fair use Copyright.")

The only mention of Salome, comes from Josephus. There is no other source to verify true or false. Josephus story of her seems fake.