~Chuckle for the Day~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I think that 2011 had a longer barrel than the AR in that video. Lol

In a lot of states the police will arrest the homeowner for shooting outside the house.
Long before the blm defund the police movement, I had one bad cop tell me that he would have arrested the victims of an armed ambush from rifle fire from the top of a cliff above.
The teens were walking along the RR tracks to their public fishing spot.
Shots from the road/ cliff just above them were striking all around them from a high powered semiautomatic. The sniper was trying to murder two boys for no apparent reason.
The kids were fortunately able to escape unhit.
He reported to one police officer about how this was the third time he was the victim of a random sniper attack.
He told the cop he might buy a handgun for self defense. The bad cop threatened to arrest him if he would have shot back in self defense and told him to not buy one.
The kid asked the police officer, What do you expect me to do, just get shot to death or you will lock me in a prison?
The cop said, Buy a bullet proof vest.

Moral of the story, do what the Lord wants you to do because nobody but He will protect us.
I've had to deal with a lifetime of attacks from face diapers like those in the video.
God has protected me in so many ways.