the world is run by fallen angels and demons, do not follow them into the pit seek the Lord.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Interesting:

It don't mean a thing if you don't have the King.

Jesus Christ is the only Way, the Only Truth, and the only Life.
Jesus and Father are the Light, that shines, it is not a fake God's Love is for all to either believe or not, as God knows who do and who do not, that is where I stand in trust to God Father and Son as /Won for us to be born again as new, thank you

CS1

May 23, 2012
Jesus and Father are the Light, that shines, it is not a fake God's Love is for all to either believe or not, as God knows who do and who do not, that is where I stand in trust to God Father and Son as /Won for us to be born again as new, thank you
What you are saying is known as Allergorizing. If you don't know the SON God doesn't know you. If there Holy Spirit doesn't convict of your sins so you can believe one can't be saved. Jonn 3:16-19 Rom 10:9-10

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
What you are saying is known as Allergorizing. If you don't know the SON God doesn't know you. If there Holy Spirit doesn't convict of your sins so you can believe one can't be saved. Jonn 3:16-19 Rom 10:9-10
Okay, thank you for your free choice to choose too. I simply need God, not, me myself in the way or others also, only God to eat in God's love and mercy and you?
I think so too, as we all grow up into maturity in different stages, thanks
God loves us all to change, and one only really changes, when one see the kindness of God through Son for them, IMOP from experience

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
I am convicted of the Love and mercy of God through risen Son, thank you

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
What is God's love and how was it shown to man
Really, If you do not know, okay, for me it is through Son's done work on the cross for all to either believe or not believe. God Father by Son did this for us the people to stand in and not harm anyone else ever again, at least for me this I see after a long walk off a short pier here on earth, hoping you see truth (as I know you are convinced you do) and hope you see to love in God's love as shown to me in 1 Cor 13:4-7, 13 as I am still growing up new in my Father's love and mercy through Son Jesus that is risen where new life is given free, thank you for asking. Have a great day and life everlasting in. the Risen Lord for us to be in with Father also as won too, thanks to Son for us all.

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
Blue eyed people who are not following Jesus Christ and His doctrine are fallen angels.

Brown eyed people who are not following Jesus Christ and His doctrine are demons.

People claiming salvation through grace and Paul's doctrine are trying to climb the fence and will not enter the kingdom of God.

Jesus Christ, John the baptist and the 11 disciples showed us the way through faith in the Lord and His word.

There is no pre-tribulation rapture, only the elect are spared this is false doctrine pushed by churches for $$$ same as grace $$$.

Peter is not the rock the church is to be built on as catholic's believe it is through Jesus Christ and His doctrine alone He is the rock.

What is in a person's heart is known by their actions and lack of repentance, doctrine they follow, people they follow and also by the color of their children's eyes: blue of God, metalic blue of fallen angels, brown of the flesh/satan. Amount of darkness reveals how much darkness is in them.

All blue-eyed people not having blue eyed children are people who have been cut off from the Father and Jesus Christ.

Parable of the 10 virgins are: the wise - people who seek and follow the Lord and His doctrine, the foolish - those who steal light and knowledge from people who seek the Lord but are too lazy themselves.
I have literally heard it all now. Omg haha Man, I can’t help but actually laughing out loud right now.

There’s help and medication out there bro. Get the help you need.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Really, If you do not know, okay, for me it is through Son's done work on the cross for all to either believe or not believe. God Father by Son did this for us the people to stand in and not harm anyone else ever again, at least for me this I see after a long walk off a short pier here on earth, hoping you see truth (as I know you are convinced you do) and hope you see to love in God's love as shown to me in 1 Cor 13:4-7, 13 as I am still growing up new in my Father's love and mercy through Son Jesus that is risen where new life is given free, thank you for asking. Have a great day and life everlasting in. the Risen Lord for us to be in with Father also as won too, thanks to Son for us all.
is that who Jesus is to you son Jesus?

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
is that who Jesus is to you son Jesus?
Do you believe the Trinity, Father, Son, Holy Ghost?

Jesus the only mediator between Man and God, his Father, that are claimed as being One, /Yet Jesus stood in submission to Father's will, not his own flesh, As said before his death. Nevertheless your will Father, not mine, I take that to be for us to see and stand in too, Not my will Father. Jesus came as the Son and yet was/is one with he Father for us to vested in his risen life,m given us by Father
The mysteries of God. I see to stand in belief to this love and mercy given us to stand in
Thanks

CS1

May 23, 2012
Do you believe the Trinity, Father, Son, Holy Ghost?

Jesus the only mediator between Man and God, his Father, that are claimed as being One, /Yet Jesus stood in submission to Father's will, not his own flesh, As said before his death. Nevertheless your will Father, not mine, I take that to be for us to see and stand in too, Not my will Father. Jesus came as the Son and yet was/is one with he Father for us to vested in his risen life,m given us by Father
The mysteries of God. I see to stand in belief to this love and mercy given us to stand in
Thanks
In your past post, it is very much to me. You don't believe Jesus is God. The word Trinity is not in the Bible, Yet the concept is very much there. You can believe in God's love and mercy and not Believe in Jesus, who is God, and not be saved. IF you have the SON who is also God, you have life. The HOly Spirit will not speak OF HImself but of Jesus. One can speak to the Father if you do not go through the Son.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
In your past post, it is very much to me. You don't believe Jesus is God. The word Trinity is not in the Bible, Yet the concept is very much there. You can believe in God's love and mercy and not Believe in Jesus, who is God, and not be saved. IF you have the SON who is also God, you have life. The HOly Spirit will not speak OF HImself but of Jesus. One can speak to the Father if you do not go through the Son.
Straining out Gants are we/
Woe, woe is me, Thank you, bless you and love you also
Jesus is the only mediator between God and man. The gap filler, sealed in Father's Holy Spirit by Father accepting us in his risen Son for us. The only perfect flesh that ever walked on this earth.
Love you as God loves me in truth has taken all sin out of the way for me and all others too, to respond to in thanksgiving and praise over it. Knowing they, I do not deserve to ever be given new life in his risen Life
Yes, to this fact, if you believe, you see Jesus, actually believe Jesus, then you will see Father as the lead in the Holy Spirit,
How does 1x1x1x1 continue to always equal One, amazing grace, God took, takes away sin in his children that believe God, done on that cross.
Do you know how many before the cross that believed God wanted to see the cross as they continued in faith looking forward to it.
We are looking back to it, the dividing line of all human history, before and after