And here I thought, COVID aint a thing anymore

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 16, 2024
I don't want to fear corona, even if I become fatally infected with it. My life is in God's hands and He doesn't want me to fear, but to believe in Him. This is my viewpoint on covid19:

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I don't want to fear corona, even if I become fatally infected with it. My life is in God's hands and He doesn't want me to fear, but to believe in Him. This is my viewpoint on covid19:
Look,
Covid-19 is here to stay. Just like Influenza and Bird Flu.

Influenza has an extremely short incubation period of 24hrs...but it's still around.
(Incubation period greatly affects its infection rate)

Covid-19 has the longest incubation period to date of airborne viruses and is highly infectious. Meaning that it and its 20,000+ variants are going to be around for a very long time.

People today still die of Influenza and related issues and it's been around since 1920. Mostly because people don't take Influenza seriously.
The EXACT SAME WAY people currently believe every wackanoodle conspiracy theory nonsense and fake research about Covid-19 and cures today. These conspiracy theories have killed MORE people than Covid-19 has....but they refuse to show that research whatsoever.
Invermectin and hydroxychloroquin have toxic side effects 570x more often than MRNA vaccines do....don't hear much about that do you?

The News media of all sorts (especially the ones who say "they don't want you to know") is not your friend. Just the opposite. They are there to illicit anger, mistrust, division, and envy. The Bible speaks directly about these things.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Currently in isolation. I should probably have not gotten myself tested. Now, I'm about to miss a close friend's wedding that I was supposed to host. Hahhaha. Was bitter this morning but then God reprimanded me so yep...all is well.
take white tea, 3 or 4 cups a day, eat honey 3 to 4 times day & eat 3 to 4 oranges a day. white tea is extremely high in antioxidants. honey is a great immune strengthener. i told people this remedy & they all only had covid for 5 days!!!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
1. Welcome to the forum.

2. Well... You're not wrong. I'm not really afraid of it either.

3. Really dude? You dug up this old thread just so you could trot out your favorite video?

4. This thread is old because this topic is kinda dead. Nobody really argues about covid any more. Now we argue about who the next president should be, why we hate the current president and what (political party we hate) is doing now that we think is totally stupid and downright evil.

foolishone

Aug 13, 2017
Sorry I just checked your profile.
Are you a catholic or a Protestant? Welcome aboard. This is a virus free zone. Nobody’s vaxxed here because it’s not a real thing.
4 vaxxes for me

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
1. Welcome to the forum.

2. Well... You're not wrong. I'm not really afraid of it either.

3. Really dude? You dug up this old thread just so you could trot out your favorite video?

4. This thread is old because this topic is kinda dead. Nobody really argues about covid any more. Now we argue about who the next president should be, why we hate the current president and what (political party we hate) is doing now that we think is totally stupid and downright evil.
Isn't the next killer virus coming up soon? Before the election so they can have mail-in votes again? I'm split between guessing it's going to be bird flu, ebola (the Marburg edition!) or some here-to-fore unheard of mutant zombie virus.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
In America alone....out of a RESIDENT population of 330 million over 4 million people have become permanently disabled because of this virus.

And the recent large study on the effects of the mRNA vaccines versus other vaccines showed the expected results....within a ten thousandth of prediction models. (AstraZenneca and J&J were profusely warned about their formulations....both have been pulled from the market)

Then....on top of all this.
When the mRNA vaccines were in such high demand....
Something needs to be understood about mRNA vaccines and other highly complex medications. The more complex the medication the more easily errors can be introduced into the results.
Thalidomide is a great example. It's manufacturing process was clearly defined and proscribed....but the manufacturer (third party) thought they found a shortcut to the process and made it that way. What nobody knew was that the new process tested just fine but was actually a different molecule and horrible in that it caused horrible side effects for fetuses in pregnant mothers.

Something similar happened with a few batches of Pfizers mRNA vaccines. They discovered that some of the lipids used were not as pure as proscribed and side effects happened. (Several 3rd parties are involved with making these vaccines in bulk)

All of which has added fuel to conspiracy theorists and their nonsense. They mix and match facts with various companies and their vaccines to make outlandish statements. Meanwhile conspiracy theorists conveniently leave out all the high incidents of horrible side effects from the results from using alternative medicines.

When there is no transparency there's going to be a lot of fodder for conspiracy theorists....it's not for the elite to know and everyone else to just shut up and take it....because people just don't operate that way.

And for whatever reason....we do not teach how to avoid propaganda or "Yellow journalism" in the media anymore. How to properly separate fact from fiction.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
There. Fixed it for ya.
Nope...virus not vaccine.

Less than a couple thousand of injuries per hundreds of millions of mRNA vaccine Injections administered. The AstraZenneca and J&J? Nope....their numbers are much much higher as predicted...and why they have been pulled from the market.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Retrovirus: The virus a few people keep arguing about, probably mostly out of nostalgia, while the rest of society has moved on to arguing about other things.

Next up: was 9/11 an inside job? And after that: some people claim the moon landing was faked. All this and more on RetroSpiracy! Stay tuned.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Retrovirus: The virus a few people keep arguing about, probably mostly out of nostalgia, while the rest of society has moved on to arguing about other things.

Next up: was 9/11 an inside job? And after that: some people claim the moon landing was faked. All this and more on RetroSpiracy! Stay tuned.
At last, Lynx! It took a while, but you have finally joined us! :D

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
At last, Lynx! It took a while, but you have finally joined us! :D
Give me time, man. I had to wait until lunch break.

Now if y'all had started in on this at this hour yesterday I would have had all the time in the world to kibitz.