Attack on Moscow!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
i know we're not supposed to, but i really hate child abusers. :(

this is my confession. please pray for me.
I know how you feel.
Someone destroyed our very happy, normal, very loving family when I was a young child.
Satan nearly managed to kill my Dad by bashing his head in a motorcycle wreck.
God healed my Dad.

Satan sent someone to destroy our family during a time of weakness.
I pray that God will destroy Satan's demons with all my heart.
Later he tried to bash my head in using very wicked people. One was that man who went after our family and destroyed it. He beat my baby brother to death.
He tried to blow my head off firing a 12 Gauge Shotgun at my head. The force of the blast went across my face, but God protected me.
Not one chunk of lead touched me.
God showed me kindness.

The damned Devil kept trying to beat my head in and many attempts of murder against my life. If I tend to be forthright at times, I hope you and others will not take it personally. It's because of the demonic attacks against my family throughout my life. There is plenty of reasons that I can give as excuses to fear them.

If anyone reading this sees abuse against the innocent, please don't fear. Intervene in an appropriate manner to save the child.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I know how you feel.
Someone destroyed our very happy, normal, very loving family when I was a young child.
Satan nearly managed to kill my Dad by bashing his head in a motorcycle wreck.
God healed my Dad.

Satan sent someone to destroy our family during a time of weakness.
I pray that God will destroy Satan's demons with all my heart.
Later he tried to bash my head in using very wicked people. One was that man who went after our family and destroyed it. He beat my baby brother to death.
He tried to blow my head off firing a 12 Gauge Shotgun at my head. The force of the blast went across my face, but God protected me.
Not one chunk of lead touched me.
God showed me kindness.

The damned Devil kept trying to beat my head in and many attempts of murder against my life. If I tend to be forthright at times, I hope you and others will not take it personally. It's because of the demonic attacks against my family throughout my life. There is plenty of reasons that I can give as excuses to fear them.

If anyone reading this sees abuse against the innocent, please don't fear. Intervene in an appropriate manner to save the child.
I ran out of time when I was finishing my last thoughts.

As a 4 year old my Mom taught me to hate the Devil.
She was right.
I hope to see Jesus crush his head under foot as Satan tried to crush others.

I said, there [are] plenty of reasons that I can give as excuses to fear them... however they are not to be feared, neither those who are used by them.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:28

Isaiah 51
12I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass.

My heart goes out to those who have been victims of Satanic devils and people who act like devils.

May we protect them as we serve the Lord.
"To Protect and to Serve "
should be our motto.