Bahrain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
Hello, sir. I don't think you're right. I'm Egyptian. Just let me tell you about some other things. Christian Egyptians are mostly Orthosox, and a foet Catholics. The good news is that many Egyptians accept Jesus a savior to the lives. Any real Believers.
Must be hiding then as no Christian websites advertising locations of churches . So I guess they nit wanting new people to join them . The Catholics have a huge cathedral on the island . No idea where the Egyptians go

Nov 21, 2022
Must be hiding then as no Christian websites advertising locations of churches . So I guess they nit wanting new people to join them . The Catholics have a huge cathedral on the island . No idea where the Egyptians go
Welcome again. Sir, there are many Egyptian churches of all communities and churches are found online. Jesus did great in Egypt, and many people enter faith in Jesus Christ despite the great persecution and constraints. It is God's work with the power of the Holy Spirit. God bless your life

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
Welcome again. Sir, there are many Egyptian churches of all communities and churches are found online. Jesus did great in Egypt, and many people enter faith in Jesus Christ despite the great persecution and constraints. It is God's work with the power of the Holy Spirit. God bless your life
But what about in Bahrain. .

Nov 21, 2022
But what about in Bahrain. .
In Bahrain, as reportedly recalls, the oldest church in the Gulf region is located almost 100 years ago, founded by the United States Evangelical Sephents, today known as the Protestant National Church (Protestant) and dating back to 1906, according to the Church Secretary and its Arab Community Yousef Hayder, adding that the number of Bahraini Christians is 1,000 citizens of Bahraini nationality, and the U.S. mission has a mailbox with one number at the Kingdom level because of its seniority, the first postal box in the history of Bahrain.

The total number of churches is four churches, a complex of churches will be built along the lines of what is in force in the Sultanate and in the country, after the King of Bahrain has donated Sheikh Hamad bin Isa Al-Khalifa to the land and is being prepared for its establishment soon and approved by the Government.

The Church of the Sacred Heart, the Church of St. Christopher and the Church of St. Mary and there are 30 officially registered churches, but they don't have buildings, including the Coptic Church, which the Copts have yet to build their own church.

As most Gulf countries, churches are distributed to Protestants, Catholics and Orthodox, and they practice their religious freedom, and according to statistical estimates, there are about 250,000 Christians out of 500,000 to 700,000 to 1,200 million people in the total population.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
In Bahrain, as reportedly recalls, the oldest church in the Gulf region is located almost 100 years ago, founded by the United States Evangelical Sephents, today known as the Protestant National Church (Protestant) and dating back to 1906, according to the Church Secretary and its Arab Community Yousef Hayder, adding that the number of Bahraini Christians is 1,000 citizens of Bahraini nationality, and the U.S. mission has a mailbox with one number at the Kingdom level because of its seniority, the first postal box in the history of Bahrain.

The total number of churches is four churches, a complex of churches will be built along the lines of what is in force in the Sultanate and in the country, after the King of Bahrain has donated Sheikh Hamad bin Isa Al-Khalifa to the land and is being prepared for its establishment soon and approved by the Government.

The Church of the Sacred Heart, the Church of St. Christopher and the Church of St. Mary and there are 30 officially registered churches, but they don't have buildings, including the Coptic Church, which the Copts have yet to build their own church.

As most Gulf countries, churches are distributed to Protestants, Catholics and Orthodox, and they practice their religious freedom, and according to statistical estimates, there are about 250,000 Christians out of 500,000 to 700,000 to 1,200 million people in the total population.
Sounds like a lot of old traditional churches Catholic and Anglican but no churches that would suit me . I not like the rituals in those churches but I just different as I want a church like described in bible not one run by the pope