Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Election Fraud case is falling apart and will probably wind up with Fanni Willis being dismissed from the case and the entire DA's office having to be dismissed.

The Hush money case is also falling apart and will probably wind up with Michael Cohen going to jail for lying to congress.

The Documents case has also been postponed until after the election. It is possible that Jack Smith will be found to have violated Trump's rights and the case being dismissed, perhaps even with action taken against Jack Smith.

It appears that in all three cases Trump will not be found guilty prior to the election, and if he is elected president they cannot continue these trials until after his four year term is up.

Either you believe in coincidences or else you believe that Biden is using lawfare to go after political opponents. What's next? Attacking Jews? Making the Bible illegal? For all we know girls complaining about men in the women's locker room will be accused of hate speech or some other crime.

Apr 18, 2024
I didn't need to talk to him about it. The Bible is simple enough that a child can understand from the age of Sunday school. Like I said, learning is great but it add nothing to salvation. We need to reach a lost world, not with lofty speech but the straight forward Good News.
Spoken like an evangelist. But the Bible is not simple and Salvation is not just individual, but corporate and universal. The fractured condition of the corporate Church shows the Spirit is not done working within it to bring it to maturity which will look among other things like a unified thinking in line with the Word. Then it will be simple.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Spoken like an evangelist. But the Bible is not simple and Salvation is not just individual, but corporate and universal. The fractured condition of the corporate Church shows the Spirit is not done working within it to bring it to maturity which will look among other things like a unified thinking in line with the Word. Then it will be simple.
The Bible says he who hears and believes will be saved. You don't need a church to be saved, a preacher nor even a Bible. All you need to know is Christ died for your sins, and He will save you from them when you believe on Him and repent. End of story.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Always welcome. Can you share why you have a personal distaste for Trump?
90 felony indictments. Including election fraud, obstruction of justice, illegal possession of classified documents
He should probably already be in jail just on tax fraud
He probably should have been charged with sedition also

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
90 felony indictments. Including election fraud, obstruction of justice, illegal possession of classified documents
So you don't believe someone is innocent until proven guilty?

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023

Haven't seen you in a long time brother, first of all, it's good to see you back. Hope things are going well for you.

We talked about this before, I don't know if you recall. We talked about Jan 6 th compared to the summer of love. But now we have something new to add in, the Gaza protests. Did you hear Micheal Moore the other day? He said the following...

"“I’ve talked to a lot of the [protest organizers]. . . . They are the salt of the earth. They are kind and generous. . . . They want to live in peace.”

This is the purpose of a democracy is to be able to redress your grievances, to assemble, to have free speech and to disrupt, yes, disrupt. Non-violently disrupt. And when I'm talking about non-violence I'm not talking about you do have the right to take over the administration building.

... we would have no UAW, no Auto Workers Union if back in the 30s the Auto Workers including my uncle had not taken over the factories. They broke windows. They locked all the doors. They kept all the police and the National Guard out for 44 straight days in the middle of winter until they won the right to be recognized by General Motors and to be paid a living wage. That only happened because they took over the factories.
Yes, you have to take over buildings. That is not violence...

Thank you Micheal Moore, empty the jails of the Jan 6 people and we're done. Trump isn't guilty, they are not guilty, I agree with Micheal Moore, hell may have just frozen over.

The classified documents case is closed. If they aren't going to prosecute Biden then there is no reason to do so to Trump. He had more of a right to have them and he had them securely at his home. Biden did not. So that charge is gone. In this post I've knocked out almost every charge you mentioned, and I'm not even a lawyer.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
There is every reason to believe that the various witch hunts will end up with a vacant gibbet.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
He will have his day in court
He's already had days in court on a charge that the statute of limitations has expired and is being charged with federal crimes in a state court by a man who ran on a platform of prosecuting Trump and a man who was working as the 3rd highest employee in the DOJ for Biden.
Are you OK with all this corruption?

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
He's already had days in court on a charge that the statute of limitations has expired and is being charged with federal crimes in a state court by a man who ran on a platform of prosecuting Trump and a man who was working as the 3rd highest employee in the DOJ for Biden.
Are you OK with all this corruption?

People who are ok with what is happening to Trump hate the man, they could care less what they do to him. The problem with that is, you are letting your rights and freedoms go without a fare thee well. They'll live to regret it.

Apr 18, 2024
The Bible says he who hears and believes will be saved. You don't need a church to be saved, a preacher nor even a Bible. All you need to know is Christ died for your sins, and He will save you from them when you believe on Him and repent. End of story.

Again, spoken like an evangelist. But, a Church (a congregation of Christians) and a preacher (one proclaiming the Gospel - including an individual Christian with whatever gift of the Spirit), and a Bible (the Word of God) can all be, and routinely are used by God to teach about Christ. Then in regard to "all you need to know is..." I'd ask you what "Christ" means, because it's a title that carries immeasurable meaning and implications for all of Creation. You have to know you're scratching the surface as to what the "End of story" is. The "story" is individual, corporate, universal and eternal. It's quite large in scope.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Again, spoken like an evangelist.
I won't assume, I will ask what you mean by this comment.

But, a Church (a congregation of Christians) and a preacher (one proclaiming the Gospel - including an individual Christian with whatever gift of the Spirit), and a Bible (the Word of God) can all be, and routinely are used by God to teach about Christ.
Never said any different. And a Christian certainly needs to grow. But it's not necessary to know Greek and Hebrew to be saved.

Then in regard to "all you need to know is..." I'd ask you what "Christ" means, because it's a title that carries immeasurable meaning and implications for all of Creation. You have to know you're scratching the surface as to what the "End of story" is. The "story" is individual, corporate, universal and eternal. It's quite large in scope.
I think the point I'm trying to make, and I made a thread that people can't seem to answer in the BDF, is that we are making salvation a hard thing. I think we are obscuring the way. The Good News is simple. Yes, when we begin to grow we start to think of God, who He is, what grace means and deeper questions. But the message is very simple to the lost, Jesus Saves!