Fellowship With Transgenders

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 19, 2020
As long as someone isnt totally hostile we can engage with them, but also remember that they have feelings and needs and wants. I would not totally be against them as people. just politely confront the issue with care. I am not against free will or pressuring people to come to God, but exposing spiritual truth.

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
It is my firm personal conviction that transgendering is a gray area for
Christians. Whether it really is a gray area for Christians makes no difference
as the principles outlined in the 14th of Romans allow an individual's
conscience to dictate their decisions in matters relative to faith, i.e. that
chapter permits me to be fully persuaded by my own thinking rather than by
somebody else's thinking.

So then; seeing as how I truly believe in my own mind-- and according to
the dictates of my own conscience --that transgendering is a gray area; then
the rules spelled out in the 14th of Romans forbid me to debate the issue;
and those rules also forbid me to condemn my opponents with judgmental
remarks.
_

notmyown

May 26, 2016
It is my firm personal conviction that transgendering is a gray area for
Christians. Whether it really is a gray area for Christians makes no difference
as the principles outlined in the 14th of Romans allow an individual's
conscience to dictate their decisions in matters relative to faith, i.e. that
chapter permits me to be fully persuaded by my own thinking rather than by
somebody else's thinking.

So then; seeing as how I truly believe in my own mind-- and according to
the dictates of my own conscience --that transgendering is a gray area; then
the rules spelled out in the 14th of Romans forbid me to debate the issue;
and those rules also forbid me to condemn my opponents with judgmental
remarks.
_
it isn't a gray area; it's rebellion against the Most High. this is what people are like before God saves them.

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Canadian Security Intelligence Service declares war on any who oppose radical trans agenda<

In its annual report for 2023 the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) says that Canadians opposed to gender ideology are a possible “violent threat.”
Dan Dicks of Press For Truth proves that in fact the opposite is true, where transgender people more often than not are the ones engaging in violence towards anyone who opposes their ideology.

Video Report in link

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I don’t know anything at all about this person. But I DO know her quote here is absolute truth!

1716206563779.png

Jul 7, 2022
I don’t know anything at all about this person. But I DO know her quote here is absolute truth!

I used to be more politically active.
I prayed that God would provide a prolife, Biblically minded man to run for state office in my county. He answered those prayers with someone who trusted Christ, got baptized and joined our church.

After the Lord answered more prayers, and blessed our campaign, he was the first Republican in my lifetime to get elected to the House of Representatives.
Long story short, one of his bold battles was to prevent the Sodomites from having a parade and Gay Pride Week celebration at a state university. He also blocked sodomite unions and special benefits.
I believe those were actions that pleased the Lord and staved off His judgement.

May 29, 2013
FAQ: Should Christians shun transgenders?

REPLY: Absolutely not!

Transgendering isn't specifically addressed in the Bible, viz: it's a gray area,
and as such ought to be approached in accord with the 14th chapter of
Romans which says, in so many words, that we are not permitted to engage
Christian transgenders with debating nor abuse them with judgmental
criticism.

Transgendering is a rough road to travel due to embarrassing therapy
regimens; and side effects, complications, negative public opinion, doubts,
regrets, disappointment, and mood swings that many would rather not talk
about. So be especially careful with your dialogue so as not to push them to
the point where you'll be forcing them to maintain their poise with fibs.

A little empathy, and a whole lot of tact and courtesy, can be very useful in
helping someone get thru the day, ergo: don't become a hell for
transgenders, instead, become a haven because people really ought to feel
safe with Christians instead of wary.

Matt 7:12 . . So in everything: do to others what you would have them do
to you.
_

Paul told a church not to keep fellowship with one who is called a brother... followed by a long list of sins. The case in question was a man who had his father's wife. Paul calls this fornication. In Leviticus 18, uncovering one's father's nakedness, laying with a man as one does with a woman, sex with animals and various other sexual sins were sins for which God drove Gentiles out of the land. In Acts 15, the apostles wrote to the Gentiles to abstain, among other things, from fornication.

If a man has sex with another man, that is sexual immorality. Women should not have sex with women. If a man, for example, takes hormones to look more like a woman or if he gets castrated and gets his body parts altered to look like a woman, and has sex with a man, this is still a sin. Becoming a eunuch and taking hormones doesn't make it any less a sin.

If someone__who is called a brother__ will not repent, it is acceptable for a church to deliver that individual over to Satan for the destruction o fthe flesh that his spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus, not to keep company with him, or eat with him.

According to the Old Testament, it is an abomination/repulsive to the LORD for a man to dress as a woman or a woman to dress as a man, so we should definitely discourage this sort of thing.

Jul 7, 2022
I used to be more politically active.
I prayed that God would provide a prolife, Biblically minded man to run for state office in my county. He answered those prayers with someone who trusted Christ, got baptized and joined our church.

After the Lord answered more prayers, and blessed our campaign, he was the first Republican in my lifetime to get elected to the House of Representatives.
Long story short, one of his bold battles was to prevent the Sodomites from having a parade and Gay Pride Week celebration at a state university. He also blocked sodomite unions and special benefits.
I believe those were actions that pleased the Lord and staved off His judgement.
That said, the university was known as a "Party School" at the time. I'm sure that the other hedonistic practices were worthy of judgement both at the schools and throughout the state. The society that is accepting of the topic at hand is on the way to serious judgement as the Bible reads.

I think the waters get muddied when the command to share the Gospel with every creature and the example I just glanced up at on TV land classics between the Andy Griffith Show episode. It was about 5 seconds of a commercial for a drag queen "beauty " show called RuPaul. In Andy's day that was a crime. Arrests were made in San Francisco of homo hangouts back then. That was the world's actions, not that if a fundamentalist church.

The Scriptures you posted certainly should be applied today as it was when they were written.

Paul told a church not to keep fellowship with one who is called a brother... followed by a long list of sins. The case in question was a man who had his father's wife. Paul calls this fornication. In Leviticus 18, uncovering one's father's nakedness, laying with a man as one does with a woman, sex with animals and various other sexual sins were sins for which God drove Gentiles out of the land. In Acts 15, the apostles wrote to the Gentiles to abstain, among other things, from fornication.

If a man has sex with another man, that is sexual immorality. Women should not have sex with women. If a man, for example, takes hormones to look more like a woman or if he gets castrated and gets his body parts altered to look like a woman, and has sex with a man, this is still a sin. Becoming a eunuch and taking hormones doesn't make it any less a sin.

If someone__who is called a brother__ will not repent, it is acceptable for a church to deliver that individual over to Satan for the destruction o fthe flesh that his spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus, not to keep company with him, or eat with him.

According to the Old Testament, it is an abomination/repulsive to the LORD for a man to dress as a woman or a woman to dress as a man, so we should definitely discourage this sort of thing.

Dec 20, 2023
Texas
Transgendering isn't specifically addressed in the Bible, viz: it's a gray area,
and as such ought to be approached in accord with the 14th chapter of
Romans which says, in so many words, that we are not permitted to engage
Christian transgenders with debating nor abuse them with judgmental
criticism.
I see nothing in the 14th chapter which talks about Christian transgenders. In fact, I would argue that there is no such thing! Anyone living like this is living in sin!
Church discipline is laid out in Matthew 18
In Matthew 18:15-17, Jesus sets forth the fourstep process of church discipline: (1) tell him his sin alone; (2) take some witnesses; (3) tell the church; and (4) treat him as an outsider. Step One (Matt. 18:15). The process of church discipline begins on an individual level.
This is to be done in the hope that the person will repent and return to God. But until they do, they are to be treated as an outsider.
Too many churches today do not wish to perform this important process. Ignoring discipline only worsens the problem and leads to many churches being divided. The church becomes weak because discipline is ignored!