How can you be Arab and Christian

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 21, 2013
How can someone be both Christain and Arab? Those are two completely different religions.

X

xAlphaOmega

Arab is a race based on geographical location, the Arab Peninsula... so yes why not

Sep 21, 2013
Bit Arabs worship Muhammad though, and Arabs wrote the Quran

X

xAlphaOmega

Bit Arabs worship Muhammad though, and Arabs wrote the Quran
Let me ask you this... can african americans be christian? how about asians?

Arab is just a name for a person born of middle eastern decent.

The Middle East

From the site (second to last paragraph):

''In addition to Islam, other religions are practiced in the Middle East. For example, in Israel 82% of the population are Jews who practice Judaism. Israel the only state in the Middle East where Islam is not the majority faith. Christianity is also practiced in the region, especially in such states as Lebanon, Egypt, and Israel.''

X

xAlphaOmega

But African and Asian aren't religions though
Read the link it tells you exactly what Arab is. Arab is not a religion, its a race named after the geographical location they were brought up in- the Arabian Peninsula. If you mean, can Muslim be Christian? that would be false. But there is a clear distinction between Muslim and Arab. Sorry I cant really be any more clear than that.

X

xAlphaOmega

right, well thanks for confirming what I thought you were.

/troll thread

V

vansfordave

Semitic people in the region are generally Jewish, because of the history of that race. Arab people in the region generally adhere to Islam, because of their history in the region. Semitic or Arabic people could be Rastafarian, Buddhist, Daoist, Hindu, Wiccan... it doesn't matter. In reality, Jesus Christ revealed himself to humanity in physical form and a testimony of thousands is recorded in the Bible. It clears up the confusion for everyone who is willing to genuinely seek God. Therefore there is a modern movement (for the last 2000 years) for people of all ethnic backgrounds to become followers of Christ. This includes Arabs, other Indo-Eurpoeans, Native Americas and Asiatic groups as well as semites. I hope this answers your question.

O

overcomer2

you can't. neither can you be black and Christian, white and Christian, Czech and Christian. The Lord cares little about your flesh or geneology. Flesh and blood shall not inherit the kingdom.

A

AgeofKnowledge

One of my best friends is a Christian of Arabian ethnicity. As people have already stated mrgrey, ethnicity and religion are two different things. The first is not your choice. The second is your choice.

O

overcomer2

Just be Christian.
If you live by the flesh then you cannot live completely in the Spirit. Many will say Jesus was a Jew. However, he was not. He was in Mary's womb but did not share her blood. Joseph never new Mary. Jesus was God from the beginning.

X

xAlphaOmega

If you are posting with intentions to inform this poster then you will strike out. This is the same person who posted 10-12 prayer requests involving made up explicit storylines to cause havoc on this site and is the reason he is banned.

xsweetx

Aug 5, 2013
Why not? Christians are everywhere.
Btw Indonesia is the country with the most muslims (87%) but there are christians too so why cant arabs be christian?

Jul 25, 2005
Can one be a troll and a Christian?

L

leonardronaldo

Why not? Christians are everywhere.
Btw Indonesia is the country with the most muslims (87%) but there are christians too so why cant arabs be christian?
xsweetx, thanks for mentioning my country :)
Indonesian citizens are, based on 2010 census, 84% muslims (used to be 93% 10-13 years ago).
By population, then it results to 201 millions.
While from recent data, 17% of Indian citizens are muslims, which results to 221 millions.

But yea, this post was as weird as it sounds.
First Christians was Jewish and Middle Eastern by race not Western lol

I

isaria

There are many who beleive different ways and one has right to beleive as one wills (in many countries... ) lol

There is bible decoding , there is the Da vinci code way of viewing which many beleive now that the woman part was not mentioned and very much was covered by politicians in that time who had a lot to gain by not revealing and or changing a few facts.

Muslims beleive in jesus they do not beleive he died.
Some beleive jesus was a woman in 9 and she lived and survived.
Muslims love isa but they do not beleive jesus died.
Survived .

Muslims beleive in old testament but not that jesus died.
They do not beleive that jesus is god.
They beleive jesus was a prophet.

Some people i heard of even have all religions placed in there religion. I read about this they said they all play a part somehow to what they beleive in which may go against "you shall not have loads of gods" . Be loyal and faithful to thy god. :)

I often may say "i am spiritual" if i do not beleive in everything as others .

There are different types of being christian and different types of being muslim.

There has been attack from with in churches and mosques by people pretending to be this.

There is much beauty in islam.
I just do not like the burqas if they forsed upon some one but that goes against the scriptures.
Same here people make own rules and missinterpret the scriptures and then missuse power. and become abusive.

A conciousness and presence .
I felt lovely when i woke up around 4am to pray and prayed every day 5 times but really twice may be enough.

But then visiting local mosque they were not a good people unlike other muslims i met so i think they were communist thief muslims or pretending to be muslims.

They were not respectful or truly nice to me but were bad.
I was dissapointed in muslim and christian people.

stopped praying and prayed to jesus so i could talk with jesus which was nice but i never got "into it" like i did a few yrs ago .
Cant get into prayer anymore way used to. find presence etc.

Will take a break from prayer and just say "thank you b4 eating and bless this food. :)

I once told a man i am "both" and they were very upset.
Maybe i had moved around a bit.

Truth is i would not want allow burka on me or other things i am apposed to.

God bless.
(which god? ) :)

I beleive in a one God that is galactic al all universes and all there is and ever will be and beyond and i do beleive some people are worth more maybe they born more... lol
if they born more others may keep them in cage or take from them using devices.

Is a chicken more if it taste better or if it is better soul inside and i also beleive in a good respectful kill and do not like dis respect meat such as mass slaughter down a rollater.

I love the thought of saying a prayer b4 the kill .

yes one can be a christian troll.
christians have lied, stolen, cheated and done many bad things and lied in church and covered horrid crimes in church etc.
one can be muslim troll and atheist troll also.

or just be a good non troll regardless religion.

maybe one day i start prayer again.
at least one good pray ad ay would be nice.

I

isaria

Do we have slaughter houses where we practice kill in the name of jesus to be respect and human rights ?

That would be good.
As muslims have halal.
Christians could have something more than "rspca approved".

It is dissapointing to me how many christians are so bad and lie in churches it does not encourage one to go churches but as said there is a lot of people cover up crime in church such as pedophile.... what better place to cover crime?
And be a priest or a sadist school teacher at catholic or a gold digger at aged care who taked peoples money or a muslim spying on christians and sacrifice to eat pig even to get spy material.

Heard some forsed people to wear brukas to cover up they are homosexual man may have a woman in burka as a gimp and many use her colours and time etc.
very bad.
Better one stands for ones sexuality than do so much evil to cover up and ruin some ones life .

Vatican needs a clean up.

A few bad seeds with bad intent, conciously are very bad for vatican and church.

I pray for change.
A few individuals removed from power in who and all they are and voila.... wonders can be made.
ponytails and buns and plats missused are so history.

I

isaria

I beleive in Jesus because I have talked with him and seen him and felt him and felt stigmatha without blood and suffered in strange spiritual ways.

I beleive he stands and represents something beautiful and holy and i beleive he is love and truth and much goodness.

I know woman forsed wear burka by muslims and a homosexual man said he married a woman in burka isolated live alone band he used her colours but they did not marry and she never had sex with him.

In australia and america and other countries one is not forsed wear such then others can ask "do you want me take it off"
yes please she may say.
I do not know how to take it off.
there may be locks on burka and programs and all kinds of wierd things.
She may not be able speak so she whisper please take the thing off me so i be free and she may pray to jesus take it off her.