Jeremiah 19 Is COVID-19 A Plague Directly From God? (2020)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

earlybird

Aug 13, 2013
The COVID-19 Plague was all about the people murdering unborn babies - Abortions God has to take life for life. Return back to the people that which they have sown. What you sow that shall you also reap. (Galatians 6:7)

The Prophet Jeremiah was told by God: (Jeremiah Chapter 19)
"Thus saith the Lord, Go and get a potter's earthen bottle, and take of the ancients of the people, and of the ancients of the priests; (the ancients-kill the old for all the deaths of the young) 2 And go forth unto the valley of the son of Hinnom, which is by the entry of the east gate, and proclaim there the words that I shall tell thee, (Hinnom is a city). (The breaking of the earthen bottle is the breaking of the people-plague)

3 And say, Hear ye the word of the Lord, O kings of Judah, and inhabitants of Jerusalem; Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, the which whosoever heareth, his ears shall tingle. 4 Because they have forsaken me, and have estranged this place, and have burned incense in it unto other gods, whom neither they nor their fathers have known, nor the kings of Judah, and have filled this place with the blood of innocents; (dead babies) 5 They have built also the high places of Baal, (Baal today is Planned Parenthood) to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind: 6 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that this place shall no more be called Tophet, nor The valley of the son of Hinnom, but The valley of slaughter. (NY)

7 And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth. 8 And I will make this city desolate, and an hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished and hiss because of all the plagues thereof. 9 And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them. 10 Then shalt thou break the bottle in the sight of the men that go with thee,

11 And shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Even so will I break this people and this city, as one breaketh a potter's vessel, that cannot be made whole again: (when you are stricken in your health- you are broken) and they shall bury them in Tophet, till there be no place to bury. 12 Thus will I do unto this place, saith the Lord, and to the inhabitants thereof, and even make this city as Tophet: 13 And the houses of Jerusalem, and the houses of the kings of Judah, shall be defiled as the place of Tophet, because of all the houses upon whose roofs they have burned incense unto all the host of heaven, and have poured out drink offerings unto other gods. 14 Then came Jeremiah from Tophet, whither the Lord had sent him to prophesy; and he stood in the court of the Lord's house; and said to all the people,

15 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon this city and upon all her towns all the evil that I have pronounced against it, because they have hardened their necks, that they might not hear my words.
Tophet today is New York who had to bury 750+ dead COVID-19 bodies in a mass grave.

earlybird

Aug 13, 2013
January 20, 1970 New York passed the abortion law legalizing abortion
January 20, 2020 COVID-19 Plague hit the land of America.

50 years later - God's Jubilee of revseral and undoing (reversal and restitution). It was a "Dark Jubilee"

As God's 2020 Jubilee ended, God had reversed the deadly abortion law.

Exact same day time, month, etc... We know God is exact.

The first recorded U.S. case of the new virus was also reported on January 20, in a 35-year-old American citizen traveling from Wuhan, China, to his home in Washington state

earlybird

Aug 13, 2013
Let's bring in all the players... The Plagues geographical origins and progression are linked to blood of the children. Showing God's trajectory 1-2-3 as the plague hit the world

1. China - Communist China in clear numbers took the world's number one position in the killing of children, so the plague that struck the world in 2020 hit China first way back in 2019. The rest of the world had no idea what was going on. It was serious-they were dying!

2. Seattle- This is where the plague first hit the land of America. Why? because the exact same year in November Seattle passed an abortion law - November 3, 1970 following NY.

3. New York- America holds a unique and pivotal position when it comes to abortion. At the time of the plague, the number of children killed on American soil from abortions had exceeded sixty-million.America is also unique in that she is the example and influence that plays a central role in leading other nations into the gruesome practice of killing babies via abortions. While the plague was for everyone the saved and unsaved, the holy and unholy... The generation (baby-boom) that had pioneered the legislation that ushered in the age of abortion was nearing its end as the death plague hit in 2020. Much of the death of that plague was directed at them. The generations under them did not put that law in place. God is sharp.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The COVID-19 Plague was all about the people murdering unborn babies -
In response I will say this:
1. COVID 19 was NOT a plague from God. A man-made "virus" was created in China as a bioweapon and at the same time the "antidotes" (so-called vaccines) were also bioweapons.

2. These bioweapons were released to depopulate the planet, and it was all planned in advance by the elites. They succeeded to a large degree.

3. The bogus pandemic itself was designed to destroy freedoms and enslave the populations. Therefore anything that was opposed to all this was either suppressed or attacked. Now people have become "condition" to giving up their freedoms for a bogus effort to control the pandemic. Nothing that was promoted was based upon genuine medical science. And now that all of this has been assessed, there are many research papers which are confirming this.

4. The medical establishments, the governments, and the media all attacked simple and very effective antidotes to COVID 19. HCQ and Ivermectin were sabotaged so that people could not make use of them, and a a result lost their lives. Now Chris Cuomo (for example) who attacked the so-called "anti-vaxxers" is taking Ivermectin and admitting that he was wrong. His brother killed a lot of elderly people with his drastic actions which had no basis in reality.

4. We need to be very careful in how we present Bible prophecies in view of what is happening or has happened. There may be no connection at all. Or there may be a little connection. You said Tophet is New York, but the Bible says something else altogether.

'After Josiah’s reforms, Topheth became a landfill of sorts—a vile place of burning garbage, raw sewage, and the rotting flesh of the bodies of executed criminals. The Valley of Hinnom, also called Gehenna, had a wicked reputation and was utterly unclean. It thus became an apt illustration of the horrors of hell. Jesus mentioned the fiery valley in His warning against divine judgment in Mark 9:47: “If your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell [lit., Gehenna].”' GotQuestions.

Gehenna is the Lake of Fire -- the actual Hell which the Bible speaks about. And Tophet is now simply another name for Gehenna.

earlybird

Aug 13, 2013
1. COVID 19 was NOT a plague from God. A man-made "virus" was created in China as a bioweapon and at the same time the "antidotes" (so-called vaccines) were also bioweapons.

2. These bioweapons were released to depopulate the planet, and it was all planned in advance by the elites. They succeeded to a large degree.

3. The bogus pandemic itself was designed to destroy freedoms and enslave the populations. Therefore anything that was opposed to all this was either suppressed or attacked. Now people have become "condition" to giving up their freedoms for a bogus effort to control the pandemic. Nothing that was promoted was based upon genuine medical science. And now that all of this has been assessed, there are many research papers which are confirming this.

4. The medical establishments, the governments, and the media all attacked simple and very effective antidotes to COVID 19. HCQ and Ivermectin were sabotaged so that people could not make use of them, and a a result lost their lives. Now Chris Cuomo (for example) who attacked the so-called "anti-vaxxers" is taking Ivermectin and admitting that he was wrong. His brother killed a lot of elderly people with his drastic actions which had no basis in reality.

4. We need to be very careful in how we present Bible prophecies in view of what is happening or has happened. There may be no connection at all. Or there may be a little connection. You said Tophet is New York, but the Bible says something else altogether.

'After Josiah’s reforms, Topheth became a landfill of sorts—a vile place of burning garbage, raw sewage, and the rotting flesh of the bodies of executed criminals. The Valley of Hinnom, also called Gehenna, had a wicked reputation and was utterly unclean. It thus became an apt illustration of the horrors of hell. Jesus mentioned the fiery valley in His warning against divine judgment in Mark 9:47: “If your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell [lit., Gehenna].”' GotQuestions.

Gehenna is the Lake of Fire -- the actual Hell which the Bible speaks about. And Tophet is now simply another name for Gehenna.
ok

earlybird

Aug 13, 2013
January 20, 1970 New York passed the abortion law legalizing abortion
January 20, 2020 COVID-19 Plague hit the land of America.
for this part I need to change it to:
January 20, 1970 being the date New York legislated the abortion bill- it entered the nation.
January 20, 2020 being the date the COVID-19 plague hit the land of America in Seattle it - entered the nation.

Aug 13, 2013

you seen to understand it in the natural, as if man is all powerful.

we must understand these types of universal things in the spiritual because only God is all powerful.

Jul 18, 2017
you seen to understand it in the natural, as if man is all powerful
Not at all. You cannot attribute to God the evil actions of men. Otherwise God will become responsible for all the evil.

Aug 13, 2013
Not at all. You cannot attribute to God the evil actions of men. Otherwise God will become responsible for all the evil.
Oh yes I can attribute to God, the evil actions of man, at times.

God put evil spirits into mankind in the Bible to get them to do evil things for his own good purposes. God sent an evil spirit to torment Saul. God chose of his own will to put an evil spirit in Saul:
  • Sure enough, the Lord revoked the kingdom from Saul (1 Sam. 13:14; 15:23), removed his Spirit from Saul (1 Sam. 16:14), and sent an evil spirit upon him (1 Sam. 16:14). God wasn’t tempting Saul with the evil spirit; he sent it as an act of judgment in response to Saul’s stubborn rebellion.
God even allowed Satan to enter into a man as with Judas.

When God is rendering judgment on mankind on earth (due to disobedience) God will use the wicked ones and their wicked devices to help usher in his Dever Gadol judgments of pestilences, plagues, diseases, deaths, etc...

Aug 13, 2013
So why did people die that oppose abortion?
You totally do not understand just offering an opinion.
very good question.

That is because when God sends a Dever Gadol judgment to a nation(s) that judgment is put on the righteous and unrighteous, the saved and unsaved, the holy and unholy. The famine in Egypt and other places is for everyone. The Israelites walls coming down and them being exiled and taken into bondage that is for everyone. Once the plague (in this case COVID-19) is for everyone-hits the nation affecting all, then God may break it down from there with death to some, illness to some, repeated illness, longer sufferings hospitalizations to some, etc...

Scripture reveals that God sent plagues as a consequence of disobedience and idolatry. Exodus 32:35 gives an example of this, saying "So the Lord plagued the people because of what they did with the calf which Aaron made."

Examples of plagues other than (Ten Plagues of Egypt) the ones in Egypt include:

- The prophet Amos prophesied a plague of locusts to destroy the crops (Amos 7)
- There were three years of famine after King Saul violated an ancient covenant of Israel with their neighbors the Gibeonites (1 Samuel and Joshua 9)
- There were seven years of famine during the days of Elisha the prophet to punish the people for their sins (2 Kings 8)
- God sent famine and wild beasts against Israel during the days of Ezekiel the prophet, as well as illness and war (Ezekiel 5)

Notice every single plague from God is always a judgment punishment for sins. The three sins God always punishes for are:
1. homosexual/lesbian sins
2. abortion baby killing
3. any attacks against Israel

Aug 13, 2013
Unless specified, most plagues in both the Biblical days and today, such as the one that happened in Egypt during the days of Joseph, were the result of sin, rather than the wrath of God.

Aug 13, 2013
COVID-19 (number 19) in 2020
ironically, it was also 19 years before that in 2001, the nation of America
faced the judgment of God with an attack from Middle East immigrants on their financial buildings (Twin Towers) an attack on their defenses (walls of the Pentagon) and an attack towards the White House that was foiled.

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
The COVID-19 Plague was all about the people murdering unborn babies - Abortions God has to take life for life. Return back to the people that which they have sown. What you sow that shall you also reap. (Galatians 6:7)

The Prophet Jeremiah was told by God: (Jeremiah Chapter 19)
"Thus saith the Lord, Go and get a potter's earthen bottle, and take of the ancients of the people, and of the ancients of the priests; (the ancients-kill the old for all the deaths of the young) 2 And go forth unto the valley of the son of Hinnom, which is by the entry of the east gate, and proclaim there the words that I shall tell thee, (Hinnom is a city). (The breaking of the earthen bottle is the breaking of the people-plague)

3 And say, Hear ye the word of the Lord, O kings of Judah, and inhabitants of Jerusalem; Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, the which whosoever heareth, his ears shall tingle. 4 Because they have forsaken me, and have estranged this place, and have burned incense in it unto other gods, whom neither they nor their fathers have known, nor the kings of Judah, and have filled this place with the blood of innocents; (dead babies) 5 They have built also the high places of Baal, (Baal today is Planned Parenthood) to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind: 6 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that this place shall no more be called Tophet, nor The valley of the son of Hinnom, but The valley of slaughter. (NY)

7 And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place; and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies, and by the hands of them that seek their lives: and their carcases will I give to be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth. 8 And I will make this city desolate, and an hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished and hiss because of all the plagues thereof. 9 And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them. 10 Then shalt thou break the bottle in the sight of the men that go with thee,

11 And shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Even so will I break this people and this city, as one breaketh a potter's vessel, that cannot be made whole again: (when you are stricken in your health- you are broken) and they shall bury them in Tophet, till there be no place to bury. 12 Thus will I do unto this place, saith the Lord, and to the inhabitants thereof, and even make this city as Tophet: 13 And the houses of Jerusalem, and the houses of the kings of Judah, shall be defiled as the place of Tophet, because of all the houses upon whose roofs they have burned incense unto all the host of heaven, and have poured out drink offerings unto other gods. 14 Then came Jeremiah from Tophet, whither the Lord had sent him to prophesy; and he stood in the court of the Lord's house; and said to all the people,

15 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon this city and upon all her towns all the evil that I have pronounced against it, because they have hardened their necks, that they might not hear my words.
Tophet today is New York who had to bury 750+ dead COVID-19 bodies in a mass grave.

I think there are a lot of parallels and applications we will see in God's Word to current events. We should certainly judge all matters by it. For instance, we don't see much open paganism in America , but your comparison to Planned Parenthood will certainly preach. Planned barren hood is like the pagans who sacrificed children to devils. May those employees be tried for murder and executed by those judges in power to do so.

There's a body of beliefs that take much of what is happening today as ongoing fulfillment of verbatim prophecies .
For instance one acquaintace told me that the oil spill along the Florida/ Gulf shore, around 15 years ago, was the fulfillment of the prophetic event of Revelation 16:3-4

3And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea. 4And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

There was no convincing him that this would be a future event of God's Wrath. These are future judgements. Because he aligned himself with a false belief system called Prederist or Prederistism, he was very confused and agitated about many things that he pigeonholed randomly into the Bible to agree with his teachers.

I'm not saying that you are a prederist. I honestly don't know your views on the Bible. I just want to make that distinction so that everything is clear as others read your post.
For instance, I'm giving benefit of the doubt because it's easy to make mistakes in sentence structure and have misunderstandings in this forum written format.

You might want to clarify your last statement,
"Tophet today is New York who had to bury 750+ dead COVID-19 bodies in a mass grave."

We know that history is full of God's judgements as well as random natural disasters. Could those who died from the shots and other causes be a judgement from God?

Certainly could be. I think America is under a judgement cycle that occured to many dynasties and empires. I even think there's a large likelihood that America could be the Babylon in Revelation. I can't be certain yet, but I have a number of reasons to think so.
As to the state or city of NY being a literal fulfillment of the passage you posted, I will disagree. The deaths from many causes are tragic indeed. There are a few who have posted more on this subject than I, but I'm extremely prolife and am against the evil monsters that planned and prescribed those deaths, unless God was the Author of such. He alone is righteous and always holy.

There are many we know of who, from beginning to end, planned and carried out the murders of the victims of the Covid 19 event. That is why I hate the reprobates like Bill Gates, Fauci and company. They are of their father the devil who was a murderer from the beginning. May God judge them swiftly. The large number buried, that you stated from NY, is not nearly as many as the quarter billion murdered in the past century.
As tragic as 750+ dead is, there are many times the Bible describes many more who died at the hand of God's judgement as well as by warfare, plagues and other causes. I don't see how those deaths in NY would be a specific fulfillment of Bible prophecy, IF that's what you mean.
Is that what you meant?

Jul 4, 2021
1970 is when the nasty stagflation took off as well; topping off in 1981: a housing crisis in America worse than today, the situation beginning to improve under the Reagan administration.

There was also a total solar eclipse that went through DC, on 9Mar70. The path is very similar to this last eclipse on 8 apr24.

While the undoing of Roe v. Wade was an important victory for righteous governance in many respects, we are still left with these results at the state level.

This is significant, that in many states the unborn will be, at least by law, free from destruction by evil men. Additionally, pro-life Americans will be freed from having their wealth plundered by the government to support illegal abortions. This is no small thing; and while I certainly believe there is much more work to be done; perhaps I haven't fully appreciated what God has done here.

However; there is a troubling trend.

Abortion steadily declined in the United States since Ronald Reagan took office- as if there was some sort of gradual national repentance. But with the advent of Donald Trump into politics, radical leftism revived abortion within a pseudo civil-rights movement that was contrary to everything Godly or natural.

This Pseudo civil-rights movement -via it's successful installment of Joe Biden, has re-created the Carter administration of the 70's as well; along with it's underlying horrible economic conditions... the bad conditions have been less severe so far; but I imagine they will continue to worse if this pro-abortion movement continues it's momentum in spite of the overturning of Roe.