Just want to say something

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 24, 2012
HI

I not sure if I in the right forum but I would like to say something about Christians being killed for being just Christians in musilum countries.

It does get you down or even breaks your heart when you hear that Christians are being killed for what they believe in. But please stay strong do the right thing. Yes we might say as humans I hate those people who killed those innocent people, But as children of God what are we taught is to love your enemies I know it seems like a hard task but we love God and Jesus and they have done so much for us that we owe them to do the right thing. God is our Farther Jesus is our brother and to me that's family and families stick together. And if anybody gets caught by them forgive them as Jesus said when he was on the cross "they not know what they do".
We have chosen Gods path believe me I have fallen of it a few times but here I am now at this moment saying this and I think that it is important to remember What is said by Jesus. People might make fun of you for believing in him but let them, say nothing to them ignore it don't get angry at them just carry on in what you are doing.
And for the people who have died for being a Christian and believing in God and had chosen his path that I'm sure they will get to go home to God in Paradise.
Please stay strong God is with us remember to do the right thing by forgiveness even if it seems hard to do it's the Christian thing to do it's what God wants us to do. God knows our pain he is with us and he is hurting too.
But as I said we are family lets stick together and encourage each other to be strong and pray to God to be strong.
You my Brothers and Sisters I thought I say this to the people in these countries to encourage them I not sure if it worked. But people are praying for you Keep Jesus in your heart.
Thank for reading xxx

M

MadParrotWoman

Agreed. Too much bickering amongst ourselves IMO, we should be all coming together in times such as these when Christians are becoming increasingly targeted. There is much strength in numbers.

To all Christians, particularly those being persecuted for their faith. Stay strong and God bless.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Amen, i would also like to add a prayer for the middle east, that the lord would send angels to minister to them, that they have
their eyes opened. Jesus reveal yourself to them even more, bring them out of darkness into your light and let them know
without a doubt that your are Lord for forgiveness of sins, let there be a wave of your glory and understanding flow. Give
them dreams, visions, whatever it takes Lord. We bind the enemies of darkness and loose your heavenly angels, with you all
things are possible, you are not willing that any perish. Have mercy Lord and thank you in advance for what you are going to do. This is your earth,let your glory be seen all over it. In Jesus name to your glory oh Lord, amen