Poll Regarding Paul & Romans 7

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was Paul Referencing His Current Or Former Spiritual Status In Romans 7?

• He Was Admitting He Was Actively Struggling With Sin

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • He Was Describing His Former Life Before Jesus Found Him On The Damascus Road

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Oct 24, 2012
Paul is only righteous because Jesus is righteous.

We have no personal righteousness through anything we could achieve.

Paul had a perfect, positional righteousness as we do in Christ.

Abraham was reckoned to be righteous because he believed God.

Salvation, holiness, etc., are received in gift form from the Lord.

Neither Abraham or Paul would dare to think that they were righteous, not before God almighty.
Agreed

Or anyone else either. that is what I see as in by Gpod happening in me to not think I got it, God has got it, as even Jesus stood on that
Why you call me good, only my Father is good, Jesus the Ambassador, (the representer) of daddy to us the people who walked in trust only to Father for us to get saved by his willing one time death that took away all sin in his Father's sight for us the people to believe now, he is risen as proof to us to stand in belief to this love and mercy given us. He is alive forever, never too ever die again for anymore forgiveness to get given, it is given, so we can walk new and get out from under Law to obey it by upholding Law as good for us to be controlled in risen Son the perfect one for us to do it now and not boast about it at all, thank you
Guided and led by God, The Holy Spirit. given us
A gift. ? a gift is not a gift if any work has to be done or even Get done.