Something to clarify

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Musa

Banned
Jan 30, 2015
Yet another lie...all he did was enter a random date when registering...a date which does not line-up with his comments...befitting with his religion of lies...
Dont tell me you never learnt about internet safety in school...

Musa

Banned
Jan 30, 2015
Followers of islam are easy targets to defeat in debate because they all have the same 'cookie'-cutter' arguments.

They are produced like mindless robots.

Once you learn their polemics, defeating them is....well...easy as pie...:)
Imagination is something amazing. You know what? What you are doing now is just like me dreaming about beating Ronaldo in football, imagining things and daydreaming are not bad, but I do not think it is appropriate to share.
Just to wake you up, u did not prove anything in your brainless statement

Musa

Banned
Jan 30, 2015
Show us your so-called 'proof'...
I gave you the keywords. Even a dumb man knows he can go on Google and type in the word "60000 book written against Muhammad" and find the information. Have a bit of research skill pls.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I gave you the keywords. Even a dumb man knows he can go on Google and type in the word "60000 book written against Muhammad" and find the information. Have a bit of research skill pls.
You obviously do not know how to win friends and influence people. That is a book that you can Google.

Nov 19, 2012
Imagination is something amazing. You know what? What you are doing now is just like me dreaming about beating Ronaldo in football, imagining things and daydreaming are not bad, but I do not think it is appropriate to share.
Just to wake you up, u did not prove anything in your brainless statement

Show us in the Koran where your god 'allah' says....'I am God, worship me'.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Musa, what was your reason for studying christianity? What is your view on it? Why revert back?

M

MyLighthouse

Hello Musa!

First: I want to apologize for the lack of understanding from people on here

Second: Were you saved 4 months only? I am so sorry that you did not see Christ in you short time

Third: I would love to discuss the issues you found in Christianity, I have been a Christian going on 4 years and was agnostic before. I know quite a bit about Islam and I am not just saying I do, I have a particular interest in Ex-Muslims, in this have read the Quran and have knowledge of the other books as well. And I know all about Christianity, I truly am a follow of Jesus not organized religion (denomination stuff) only the Bible.

I am willing to hear what you have to say, I hope your willing to see what I have to say as well :)

Nov 19, 2012
Keep running...

Look what happens when the tables are turned...

Dead silence....:)

Jan 30, 2015

I do not know you ask this because you are trying act stupid or you really don't know. But ok I give you verses.
Surah 20:12 Indeed, I am your Lord, so remove your sandals. Indeed, you are in the sacred valley of Tuwa.

Jan 30, 2015
Musa, what was your reason for studying christianity? What is your view on it? Why revert back?
Well, I am not studying, I am discussing. And if you ask me why, simply because Christianity, you can always study something knew. Because just on the view of God, you guys have at least 10 different views.

Jan 30, 2015
It is one of the best manmade religion, really. Simply because everyone can make up what ever they like and claim it is from the Holy Spirit. What a mockery are you trying to make about the Holy Spirit!

Jan 30, 2015
Hello Musa!

First: I want to apologize for the lack of understanding from people on here

Second: Were you saved 4 months only? I am so sorry that you did not see Christ in you short time

Third: I would love to discuss the issues you found in Christianity, I have been a Christian going on 4 years and was agnostic before. I know quite a bit about Islam and I am not just saying I do, I have a particular interest in Ex-Muslims, in this have read the Quran and have knowledge of the other books as well. And I know all about Christianity, I truly am a follow of Jesus not organized religion (denomination stuff) only the Bible.

I am willing to hear what you have to say, I hope your willing to see what I have to say as well :)
I do like to talk to you, but you did misunderstood what I said, so maybe read again? I am a ex-Christian missionary, rather than ex-Muslim.

Nov 19, 2012
I do not know you ask this because you are trying act stupid or you really don't know. But ok I give you verses.
Surah 20:12 Indeed, I am your Lord, so remove your sandals. Indeed, you are in the sacred valley of Tuwa.
Nope.

Nothing even remotely like...'I am God, worship me'.

Funny how you expect Christians to produce this verse for Jesus, but you cant even produce it for your god 'allah'..

Now that's utterly hilarious and the epitome of hypocrisy.....:)

M

MyLighthouse

I do like to talk to you, but you did misunderstood what I said, so maybe read again? I am a ex-Christian missionary, rather than ex-Muslim.
I understood, I was saying as a result of reading about ex-Muslims I have learned a lot about Islam because it gave me an interest in the foundation of the religion and the Arabic language.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Musa, may be different opinions, because different cultures, languages here.But there is only one God. Jesus is the word.
Allah Sent down Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) Before the Qur'an
Qur'an 3:1-6 Surah Ale-'Imran (The Family of 'Imran)
A.L.M.
Allah! there is no god but He the Living the Self-Subsisting Eternal.
It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step) in truth the Book confirming what went before it; and He sent down Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this as a guide to mankind and He sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).
Then those who reject Faith in the Signs of Allah will suffer the severest penalty and Allah is Exalted in Might Lord of Retribution.
From Allah verily nothing is hidden on earth or in the heavens.
He it is Who shapes you in the wombs as He pleases. There is no god but He the Exalted in Might the Wise.

When God said: "Jesus, I will take you back and raise you up to Me, and purify you of those who are unbelievers. And I will place the people who follow you above those who are unbelievers until the Day of Resurrection. Then you will all return to Me, and I will judge between you regarding the things about which you differed. (Surah Al 'Imran, 3:55)

F

firstaider_2010

Hi
Musa - how old are you, really?
best wishes
firstaider

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Behold the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world!