The Covid CANCER Shot!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
QUOTE="cv5, post: 5289249, member: 277646"]If you think that its bad now.....wait till later. They have big plans in store.

[/QUOTE]

For crying out loud!
. They sacrificed millions of unwitting participants in their evil Satanic ceremonies.
May God save the victims.[/QUOTE]

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Cancer Survival by DIY Research testimony.
Oncology gives up for dead while man cures himself! BOOM! 💥😀👍

Evidently, the entire class of dewormer meds has potent ant-carcinogenic effects.
Not medical advice.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Evidently, the entire class of dewormer meds has potent ant-carcinogenic effects.
Not medical advice.
I've heard that about the one we discussed for Covid too. (Not medical advice because the trusted clowns have the monopoly.) It's more profitable to keep the folks going back over and over again . If McDonalds had a monopoly on food and everyone was convinced that red haired clown could only be trusted, everyone would be eating there.
They'd be like....
Trust the science

When in reality it's...
Anthony Fauci and the cancer research industry

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
“I’m Sick Myself”: CNN’s Chris Cuomo Says He Has Suffered Side Effects from COVID Shot
Raw Egg Nationalist | Infowars.ocm
May 5th 2024, 1:56 am

Video and replies in >This Link <
[Hypocrite and death merchant] Chris Cuomo admitted for the first time that he is among the vaccine-injured

He had previously berated others for encouraging "vaccine hesitancy"

Former CNN anchor Chris Cuomo has admitted in an interview that he has been suffering from side effects he believes were caused by the COVID-19 vaccine. Cuomo was a high-profile advocate of vaccination during the pandemic, and berated guests on his show for encouraging “vaccine hesitancy.”
Cuomo made the admission in an interview with nurse-practitioner Sean Barcavage, on Cuomo’s show for NewsNation.
“We know that vaccines can have unintended consequences, a.k.a. side effects,” said Cuomo. “But nobody’s really talking about it because they’re too afraid of blame, and they just want it to go away.”
“But the problem is people like Sean and me and millions of others who still have weird stuff with their bloodwork and their lives and their feelings physically are not going away.”
Later in the interview, Cuomo told Barcavage, “I’m sick myself.”

Barcavage was featured in a recent New York Times article on people who have been harmed by the COVID-19 vaccines. In the interview with Cuomo, he described how the negative effects of the COVID vaccine were almost immediately apparent to him.
“As soon as I was injured—15, 20 minutes into my first dose—I experienced numbness and tingling up and down my injected arm, which spread over the day to my face and my eyes,” he explained.
“I consulted a neurologist who ran some tests and remarked, ‘Well, this is all new. We don’t know much about it, but the hospital is going to mandate it. You should get a second dose.’ Everything in my medical mind and in my bones was telling me, ‘No, if you have a reaction to something, don’t do it again.’”
Despite knowing that the first dose had caused him harm, Barcavage felt he had to take a second.
“However, the pressure was immense. Then, three weeks later, I received a second dose, and after that, everything blew up. I went from being a healthy, 100% healthy, fully functioning nurse to a complete downward spiral of health. I developed a myriad of symptoms,” he added.
Barcavage’s quest for support and answers led him overseas, to Germany, where he was able to have detailed tests to confirm his symptoms.
He slammed the Biden administration for its handling of the side effects of the COVID vaccines.
“If the government had just said, ‘Hey, these are novel vaccines. There will be reactions. Let’s set up a program to handle them, establish a fund, and oblige the manufacturers to provide help or research,’ I think the citizens would have appreciated that.”

Go back to listen to the interview with the nurse. He has a revealing testimony about his "caring" colleges. This is typically what I've observed from others who bought into the death cult.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
“I’m Sick Myself”: CNN’s Chris Cuomo Says He Has Suffered Side Effects from COVID Shot
Raw Egg Nationalist | Infowars.ocm
May 5th 2024, 1:56 am

Video and replies in >This Link <
[Hypocrite and death merchant] Chris Cuomo admitted for the first time that he is among the vaccine-injured

He had previously berated others for encouraging "vaccine hesitancy"

Former CNN anchor Chris Cuomo has admitted in an interview that he has been suffering from side effects he believes were caused by the COVID-19 vaccine. Cuomo was a high-profile advocate of vaccination during the pandemic, and berated guests on his show for encouraging “vaccine hesitancy.”
Cuomo made the admission in an interview with nurse-practitioner Sean Barcavage, on Cuomo’s show for NewsNation.
“We know that vaccines can have unintended consequences, a.k.a. side effects,” said Cuomo. “But nobody’s really talking about it because they’re too afraid of blame, and they just want it to go away.”
“But the problem is people like Sean and me and millions of others who still have weird stuff with their bloodwork and their lives and their feelings physically are not going away.”
Later in the interview, Cuomo told Barcavage, “I’m sick myself.”

Barcavage was featured in a recent New York Times article on people who have been harmed by the COVID-19 vaccines. In the interview with Cuomo, he described how the negative effects of the COVID vaccine were almost immediately apparent to him.
“As soon as I was injured—15, 20 minutes into my first dose—I experienced numbness and tingling up and down my injected arm, which spread over the day to my face and my eyes,” he explained.
“I consulted a neurologist who ran some tests and remarked, ‘Well, this is all new. We don’t know much about it, but the hospital is going to mandate it. You should get a second dose.’ Everything in my medical mind and in my bones was telling me, ‘No, if you have a reaction to something, don’t do it again.’”
Despite knowing that the first dose had caused him harm, Barcavage felt he had to take a second.
“However, the pressure was immense. Then, three weeks later, I received a second dose, and after that, everything blew up. I went from being a healthy, 100% healthy, fully functioning nurse to a complete downward spiral of health. I developed a myriad of symptoms,” he added.
Barcavage’s quest for support and answers led him overseas, to Germany, where he was able to have detailed tests to confirm his symptoms.
He slammed the Biden administration for its handling of the side effects of the COVID vaccines.
“If the government had just said, ‘Hey, these are novel vaccines. There will be reactions. Let’s set up a program to handle them, establish a fund, and oblige the manufacturers to provide help or research,’ I think the citizens would have appreciated that.”

Go back to listen to the interview with the nurse. He has a revealing testimony about his "caring" colleges. This is typically what I've observed from others who bought into the death cult.
Read Deuteronomy 32, one of the last steps prior to invasion is for everyone to know they have been poisoned.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Read Deuteronomy 32, one of the last steps prior to invasion is for everyone to know they have been poisoned.
That would make a diabolical movie plot with a host of the most evil villains.
I've read the script how the Hero arrives at the last moment to save his people and open up a can of destruction upon His enemies.
Until then it might be a difficult one to watch.

I'll go back and read Deuteronomy 32 again this evening with that in mind.

Jul 7, 2022
AstraZeneca Pulls COVID Vaccine After Admitting Rare Side Effect
by Zero Hedge
May 8th 2024, 10:45 am

The pharmaceutical giant voluntarily withdrew its "marketing authorization" in the European Union earlier this week, with similar actions expected soon in the UK and other approving countries.

The move, described by the company as driven by "commercial reasons," coincides with the availability of newer vaccines designed to combat emerging variants.

In yet another damning development for the ‘safe and effective’ crowd, AstraZeneca has announced the worldwide withdrawal of its Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, branded as Vaxzevria, due to a rare but serious side effect. This decision marks the end of the vaccine once hailed as a “triumph for British science” by Boris Johnson and credited with saving over six million lives, The Telegraph reports.
The pharmaceutical giant voluntarily withdrew its “marketing authorization” in the European Union earlier this week
, with similar actions expected soon in the UK and other approving countries. The move, described by the company as driven by “commercial reasons,” coincides with the availability of newer vaccines designed to combat emerging variants.
That said, the timing of the withdrawal follows months of intense scrutiny over a rare side effect. In a recent High Court document, the company admitted that Vaxzevria could, ...cause Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome (TTS), which has been linked to at least 81 deaths in the UK. Despite these admissions, AstraZeneca maintains that the decision to pull the vaccine is unrelated to the ongoing legal challenges or its potential side effects.

The European Medicines Agency has begun the process to formally withdraw the vaccine, reflecting an expected move away from monovalent vaccines, which target only the original COVID-19 strain. Marco Cavaleri, head of vaccines at the agency, emphasized that this is a standard procedure for vaccines that are no longer in use.
Legal experts and victims, however, see the withdrawal as a vindication of their long-held concerns over the vaccine’s safety. “To those who we represent, all of whom have suffered bereavement or serious injury as a result of the AstraZeneca vaccine, this decision to withdraw marketing authorisation, ending the usage of the AstraZeneca vaccine in the EU, will be welcomed,” said Sarah Moore, a partner at Leigh Day, the law firm representing many of the claimants.
“It will be seen as a decision linked with AstraZeneca’s recent admission that the vaccine can cause TTS, and the fact that regulators across the world suspended or stopped usage of the vaccine following concerns regarding TTS.”
Victims and their families have reported a range of severe reactions, from fatal thrombosis to lasting disabilities, sparking a debate over the adequacy of vaccine safety monitoring and compensation for vaccine injuries.
Kate Scott, whose husband suffered a permanent brain injury after receiving the vaccine, expressed mixed feelings: “AstraZeneca’s Covid vaccine no longer being used in the UK or Europe, and soon the rest of the world, means no one else will suffer from this awful adverse reaction,” she said. “They say it is for commercial reasons, but maybe it’s because it can no longer be seen as being within the acceptable safety parameters, with 445 confirmed cases of VITT, 81 of these fatal in the UK alone.
The government’s vaccine damage payment scheme has been criticized for not providing sufficient compensation, prompting calls for reform. “This is an important regulatory step, but still our clients remain without fair compensation. We will continue to fight for the compensation our clients need and campaign for reform of the vaccine damage payment scheme.,” Moore added.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
many doctors and scientists were predicting this in 2020,21 but they were given no mainstream voice, and most of the world never heard their warnings...