What made you convert?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 28, 2013
Salaam
It really suprised me when i had found this thread on this website
I am a Muslim from Qatar
Why is it that you converted to Christianity

respekt

Mar 5, 2013
Because THE ONLY WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE IS IN JESUS CHRIST.

B

Bryancampbell

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." - C.S. Lewis

J

jimmydiggs

His irresistable grace.

J

Jordache

Convert is such a weird word. What convinced me to follow Jesus? Jesus himself.

L

letti

I was led to Christ by a woman who took me under her wings, so to speak.She was loving as well as patient with me.The love of Christ she had opened my heart to Christ.Instead of attacking me she chose to simply love me,teach me and constantly pray for me.Showing me the spirit of Christ.

L

leonardronaldo

It's not surprising that he finds it strange or rare for Muslims to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior in his region, since it is a crime that would be punishable by death for any Muslim who discards his religion.
I hope he is not banned for making that post.
I'll pray for him then since he can no longer view this comment.

S

sarasier

Agreed, converting is a strong word. That is wonderful that you found your way. Being muslim is believing in christian ways and evolving further to understanding that the world has a purpose and that there is one true GOD. HIS appointed prophets are meant to guide our brothers and sisters to salvation.

L

leonardronaldo

Agreed, converting is a strong word. That is wonderful that you found your way. Being muslim is believing in christian ways and evolving further to understanding that the world has a purpose and that there is one true GOD. HIS appointed prophets are meant to guide our brothers and sisters to salvation.
Sister sarasier., what is the penalty for those who leave islam, according to islamic references (quran and sunna)?

B

Binky0

May I say Salaam Alaikkum,

I am a born US citizen. Now you may think I am born to be a Christian, but I am not and no one is born in this faith and any faith. God, our father, gave us freewill from the start and has not taken the freewill, even after Eve and Adam created the first sin. ProveMeWrong, do you believe in an all powerful God that can do anything he wants with his creation? I do believe. Do you believe in a God that can heal the bridge between Him and man? I do believe, however he send himself to this earth through Jesus Christ by the virgin Mary. I do believe that God came on earth to show the truth and light. I do believe that God was here to give guidance to my heavenly home as well your heavenly home and every living human being that they have a heavenly home. Jesus death shows GOD's love for mankind and shows he cares for us, no matter how people despised Him. ProveMeWrong, Jesus is not a pathway to heaven, but a singular point to heaven. Talk to me some more!!!

B

Binky0

Binky0,

Born in the USA, not an Arab, but African American, in college!

I

isaria

I was shia.

It was taken a long time ago.
Every thing was.
My titel, name, money, eon , work, ......

Surrounded and raised by a bad people stealing from me I was a "thing".

I tried being roman/christian.
But I am not.
It seemed a waycover up bad behaviours, theft and crime?
I thought they speak of good morals but what i witnessed made them "look" and feel good but it was not good.

I tried returning to be muslim but what i saw at this mosque was not nice and i know that there has been bad things going on within islam also.

I was with woman in a building next to mosque when i felt and even saw my colours leave my body and it was as if universe circulating away and the woman were not nice and they were communist that they share what is mine but was mine for a reason.....

There are good muslims but not all are good.

I feel such a immaturity from all religions and it be who and all one is.....

I had a enemy attatch herself to me and take my eons and colours and she is very disgusting.
Others were also stealing my coat and work and so forth.

Still today i am trying to remove them.

I live isolated and alone and am a beautiful good woman.
because of jealous educated people behave like teenagers tantrums and stealing...
make them feel beautiful and good but i feel awful and i worked literally day and night.

I speak sign and i need assess my money and real estate but get discriminated because of my meat has not eons but i pray they return soon.

My shia was named after my time and it is complicated explain.

I do not live religously as such now as in i do not attend mosque or church and i shake my head at what a bad people.
They feel beautiful but they are not. Stolen .

Mature adults.......

where......

I need help.
But beleive I might have a lawyer now.
I tried lawyering myself but I am not evil enough? lol or was it cause i alone amoung so many.....

I had ovarian cancer and was workaholic but did not get love, energy, care or money for my work but instead was bullied, discriminated, abused and lies weres pread about me etc etc.

I bleed for people.
How do i explain?
I had a friend bleed for me once when my crown was stolen, head brain aaaaaaaaa :)
He was only one from time bled for me.
I bleed for others but I bled for to many.
i bleed for their sins be forgiven sometimes .
I will not bleed for as many people anymore because they do not deserve or appreciate it.

I

isaria

I am not in america but not been able change flag yet.
Just thought i add that.
:)

J

Jomar01

First of all, when you come to convert to Jesus you start to understand what God is , and what God is not. He is not evil, He doesn’t want to destroy you, He doesn’t hate you, ect….so as I started to understand what God is, I learn God is all merciful, He is faithful, He is forgiving, … and as the bible says God is love.

I came to understand as I continue to study God through the bible, that God is our Father and as any Father He wants the best for his children. I converted to Christianity because I comprehend that through Jesus Christ , God wanted to bless me, save me and He did not wanted to send me to hell.

“Come now, let us settle the matter,”
says the Lord.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool…Isaiah 1:18

God bless you… Jomar

Last edited:
B

blueorchidjd

I couldn't deny it any longer, and I realized that my own intention of keeping my own life was based on the premise of greed.