Whats the weather like where you are?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Quite the weather here tonight. We've been having an above average amount of tornadoes in Oklahoma this year (the weekend before last 4 Okies lost their lives due to tornado activity and the Weather Service showed that 22 tornadoes hit us in one day). Tonight, one was heading in my direction. Sirens kept going off. Lights kept flickering. Cell phone kept telling me, "There is a tornado in your area. This is a life threatening situation. Take cover now!" Then the hail came. It has all now moved on and I'm blessed to be here unharmed. The bad part of the storm seems to have went around my scruffy neighborhood. But, other areas of the city have downed power lines, down street lights, trees on cars, trees in bedrooms, barns blown away, damage to buildings and businesses, the biggest highway through town is blocked with debris, a nursing home in a nearby small town took a direct hit, etc. etc. We are told to stay home and off the streets due to debris and downed power lines.
will keep you and all the folks who are dealing with the bad weather in my prayers.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
PA weather is awful. It's finally spring. It's not horrible weather, but it's schizophrenic. It's gloomy and overcast every day. The temp is sometimes in 70s and others in the 40s. It rains everyday, especially on the weekends.

I miss the sun. Also moving would be great.

Cold

Apr 18, 2024
PA weather is awful. It's finally spring. It's not horrible weather, but it's schizophrenic. It's gloomy and overcast every day. The temp is sometimes in 70s and others in the 40s. It rains everyday, especially on the weekends.

I miss the sun. Also moving would be great.
We can trade weather if you want. I'll give you my constantly sunny 90 degree weather. Soon to be over 100. You give me the dark, wet and cool weather.