Word Association

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
crooked (When you have hair as long as mine you have to do something with it or it'll take over. On a good note, I'm always getting compliments on my hair. Sometimes people ask me if they can touch it/hold it. And sometimes they do so without permission!

Hmm...you know, I might be younger than you think lol. Captain Kirk was quite a bit before my time. Even Star Wars was a wee bit before my time! My dad was a fan of the original Star Trek show and watched reruns when I was a child. At the time, T.J. Hooker was a new show on tv and my mother was into that show. So, I'd watch Star Trek with my dad and then T.J. Hooker with my mother. She'd tell me that's Captain Kirk (pointing at T.J. Hooker). I was just a wee child at the time and my brain was trying to figure out how did Captain Kirk go from being out in space to being a cop so fast lol. I'm really telling on myself now! In reality, I actually grew up with T.J. Hooker ...and I hadn't even started school yet when the last episode of the show aired :p

You are very correct. Women can be dastardly!! I have read stories of the treatment of those captured from other tribes in wars between Native American tribes. Not all tribes tortured captives, but in the ones that did it is said that you could tell whether it was a man or a woman that tortured the captives, the women were much more brutal! And right now, I would like to state that I'm not a violent woman...well, maybe to the Whangdoodles.

Maybe we can both be governors. Can there be 2 governors? Well, who cares about the rules. I think we both have strengths that are absolutely necessary for the position. Besides, I have to have some time for baking!

You have very good ideas. Merchandise and a cartoon. Maybe a running comic. And as we've mentioned before, our Whangdoodle shop.

Haha, yes, I'm glad my mother kept overriding my great-grandmother when she wanted to pierce my ears. My mother told me to make my own decision about it when I get older. So, I decided to not have pierced ears. Actually, I don't have any piercings or tattoos or any body modifications of any kind. I'd probably be considered a weirdo since I don't have any such things, but people are too distracted by my smashing braid to notice lol.

However, if I'm wearing a tshirt of Whangdoodle defenestration then that'll be what will distract people. And I'm looking forward to drinking my coffee from a Whangdoodle defenestration mug. Actually, I'd prefer a double walled thermos type of mug with a lid. I used to have a mug of Mulder and Scully (from Xfiles). It was totally black, but when you poured your hot beverage into it then Mulder and Scully would appear. We could do that with the Whangdoodle defenestration scene on the mug!)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
underhanded (Ha, ha. I think everyone admires long hair (at least on females), but maybe not everyone realises long hair upkeep takes a lot of work? The upside about touching hair without permission is that you definitely get to touch it. Obviously, the downside is you probably get in trouble or creep somebody out, especially if the answer to the question that should have been asked would have been no. Fortunately, it's not a trouble I have to deal with. :)

Even Star Wars was a wee bit before your time? You are younger than I thought, though if it was only a wee bit, you still were likely born in a great decade. I had never heard of T. J. Hooker 'til now, but I like how people looked in that era - cool hairstyles.

I'm not a great supporter of torture. I would prefer it that all were honourable, and did battle honourably, and all necessary-but-nonetheless-regrettable killing be swift and merciful. But then I think about those who harm children or the innocent or the unprotected, and wonder that perhaps these don't deserve some degree of worse suffering. Which goes on to me wondering about those who deliberately cause the innocent worse suffering, and thinking perhaps those guilty of this even deserve more suffering yet again before they die. And eventually, at least in my mind, I have perhaps become as much a monster as those women from the North American tribes you read about. And I revert back to my initial position, and hope that God will provide any extra suffering owing the guilty in the fires of Hell.

I think on balance, we are both very kind to the Whangdoodles, and only give them a fraction of the violence they deserve. A little lassoing, a defenestration or two, the Whangdoodles have never had it so good! I think we both can be governors. It is a position, afterall, is it not? And we do need to give you some time for baking pies, or what else will we do with all those discarded Whangdoodles?

Not to have pierced ears is a pretty rare decision these days. I don't know why so many women want to pierce their ears. To me, it just seems silly. I'm sure people like your braid, although I don't think this is the reason they don't think you are weird - I think it's good and normal for one to be satisfied with the body God gave one. :p I don't have pierced ears, but I'm a guy so I think that's pretty common. I don't have tattoos, either! I have never agreed with body modifications for the sake of it, 'though a scar or two can probably make for more character! :p

I love the idea of the mug that shows the Whangdoodle defenestration scene when it gets hot. We'll make the mugs as you prefer - double-walled thermos types of mugs, with lids! Probably we should put a year on, so when all the Whangdoodles have been defenestrated and subsequently gone extinct by ~2044, and someone comes across one of our - by then - antique mugs, and wonders to him or herself "I wonder when we first started the great Whangdoodle defenestration process?", he or she will be able to prepare a hot mug of coffee and see the great Whangdoodle lassoing and defenestration scene starring Chieftess CarriePie, and read underneath it "Roping and defenestrating Whangdoodles since 2024".