can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Mr. Paine: "dentist, how much to extract this tooth"?
Mr. Hurtt, the dentist: "$100".
Mr. Paine: "$100 for 2 minutes work"?
Mr Hurtt: "well, i can extract it much slower"!

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
McDonald's Job Interview

Manager: 'Ok, I'm in my car at the drive through window. Pretend I'm a customer'

Me: 'Sorry our ice-cream machine is broken!

Manager: 'WELCOME ABOARD!'

:)

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Bob Iger Insists Disney Stock Drop Not Caused By Failure Of Latest Movie 'Gay Black Pinocchio Protests For Palestine'
ENTERTAINMENT·May 9, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

BURBANK, CA — As concerned shareholders sought answers, Disney CEO Bob Iger insisted the company's stock drop was not caused by the failure of the studio's latest movie Gay Black Pinocchio Protests for Palestine.
Despite the film's troubled production and poor word-of-mouth buzz due to an overwhelming majority of the viewing audience not being interested in seeing a film titled Gay Black Pinocchio Protests for Palestine, Disney leaders remained certain that it was not in any way to blame for the precipitous plunge of the company's stock value.
"Don't be ridiculous," said Disney CEO Bob Iger. "The fact that we're hemorrhaging money, customers, and stock value has absolutely nothing to do with any perceived unpopularity of our newest film about a flamboyantly gay, race-swapped Pinocchio standing up for the people of Gaza. This movie appeals to everyone."

Though industry insiders praised the film's premise for its bold representation of minority puppets that live alternative lifestyles and possess a strong desire to stand up for oppressed peoples, moviegoers were not enthusiastic. "Can't we just make fun movies anymore?" asked movie buff Jack Roberts. "Does everything have to have some social agenda now? Did we really need a gay puppet sex scene? I'll pass."
While the movie was a financial disaster, Disney executives vowed to not change anything they're doing in any way whatsoever. "The stock value will improve," Iger said. "Just wait until audiences get a look at our next project, Gay Black Lion King Protests for Changes To Title IX."

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Blonde Cow-girl Joke :) ;) for my Blonde friends - that is actually pretty brilliant...
1715388341584.png

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I hope that goes well for you, David. Mine was pill form ~ capecitabine,
ended just over two years ago, but I still have lingering issues from it.

Ugh. It ended just over three years ago. I can't count LOL. @oldman