God’s COVID-19 Jubilee Dever Gadol (Plague) - Death For Death

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
If you see yourself as a prophet, why would you expect people to receive such a message? Few people listen to prophets. If you can do a little boy who cries wolf impression they will at least hear you a couple of times.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
and this is why I did not want my information in a conspiracy section
What is "this"? What makes you think you'd get a better response/reaction or whatever on another sub-forum?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
If you see yourself as a prophet, why would you expect people to receive such a message? Few people listen to prophets. If you can do a little boy who cries wolf impression they will at least hear you a couple of times.
Well, I mean...

That is...

A prophet should be...

Man, that's a really good point!

and this is why I did not want my information in a conspiracy section
Sorry birdy. Guess you just gotta deal with it, whether you're really a prophet or not.

earlybird

Aug 13, 2013
I am a prophet and I know you keep making fun of it.

I know you get angry when someone says they are a prophet.

I know you may want to dismiss or get rid of anyone who says they are a prophet.

I am a prophet because God said so.

• Jeremiah 1:5-11 NKJV “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Background: Ancient Israel drove God out of its land it did not stay empty. Other gods, dark spirits, and all kinds of demons came in to take possession fo the space once filled by the presence of God. Each of the new gods had an altar, and the valley was filled with them. One of those gods was Molech. Molech was known as the “abomination of the Ammonites.” Molech was especially known for child sacrifice. The practice extended over to other gods such as Baal, who was chief of the Cananite pantheon and the principal deity of Israel’s apostasy. Both gods were represented in the valley. In our modern world this sin is known as abortions.

God called on the Prophet Jeremiah to warn his people of the end. Jeremiah prophesied to the people of Israel saying,

And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin. (Jeremiah 32:35)

1 Thus saith the Lord, Go and get a potter's earthen bottle, and take of the ancients of the people, and of the ancients of the priests;
2 And go forth unto the valley of the son of Hinnom, which is by the entry of the east gate, and proclaim there the words that I shall tell thee, (Jeremiah 19:1-2)

The prophet Jeremiah was to take a clay vessel, bring it to the Valley of Hinnom where the children had been sacrificed, and brake/smash it in the sight of the nation’s leaders. The broken/smashed vessel would serve as a prophetic sign: a nation that kills its own children stands in the judgment of God, “The blood of the innocent invokes the judgment of God.” The nation would be destroyed.

The Potter’s vessel; it is a representation of God breaking this people. This people (ancient and modern) is also us/this current generation alive on earth today who keeps on murdering God’s innocent unborn babies. Their health and mental stability has been broken through the COVID-19 plague. They enjoyed the sex, but wanted to murder the babies.

5 They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind: (Jeremiah 19:1-5)

As the people of Israel had brought death to their children, so death would return to them. It would come through what appeared to be natural events and yet which served as vessels of God’s judgment.

“And I will smite the inhabitants of this city, both man and beast: they shall die of a great pestilence (plague). - Jeremiah 21:6

In the Hebrew it is called a “Dever Gadol” a great pestilence, a plague of epidemic proportions , a dangerous and highly contagious disease, a mass contagion; a pandemic

I didn't get past the first post when I responded.
Many would understand why you might think the valley of Hinnom is NY city.
I just saw this in my news feed from the Bee. 😉

Dublin Opens Portal To Hell — Oh, Wait, It's Just New York
WORLD·May 15, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

DUBLIN — Horrified onlookers were left stunned and disgusted while peering through what they believed could only have been a portal to Hell itself before being told that they were only looking at New York City.
What turned out to only be high-tech sculptures intended to provide spectators with a real-time video link between Dublin and New York was initially confused with an open doorway to a realm of torture, evil, and utter darkness due to the unspeakable things witnessed by shocked viewers.
"I could only assume ‘twas the home of Satan himself," said Dublin resident Declan Murphy. "A vast, wretched wasteland… refuse and human scat litterin' the streets… people pillagin' and assaultin' other folks. Hollerin'... screamin'... bloodshed. I saw things no one would ever imagine could happen on this earth. But, no, come t'find out it's just New York City."

Others who peered into the portal drew the same initial conclusion. "It was like a real-life nightmare, it was," said Nora Sullivan. "I'm all but certain I saw a man walk by carrying a severed human leg the same way you'd carry a loaf of bread. There was fire… and what appeared to be dead bodies rottin' in the background. ‘This is Hell' I thought to myself. Then someone said it was just New York. Dear saints preserve us… NEW YORK!"
At publishing time, authorities in Dublin issued a statement saying they had set up trauma centers to provide counseling and mental health assessments for anyone who had seen the hellish portal into New York.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Also, every single person who does not confuse correlation with causation ends up dying.
Yeah, well... The ones who get them mixed up die before the end of the video, so they never know how the story ends. The ones who don't get them mixed up die after the movie is over.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Jubilee Connection- This is the 50 year Jubilee for the sin of abortion. God’s undoing and restoration of that which was done in America, and throughout the world due to the sin of abortion(s). As the dates of Jubilee take center stage:

January 20, 1970
January 20, 2020
2020 -1970 = 50 year Jubilee

January 20, 1970 - The date abortion was introduced into the New York State Legislature; it entered in. The seminal of day the “First Fruit” of abortion on demand’s entrance into the nation.Set in motion by Constance Cook a republican, and Assemblyman Franz Leitchter a democrat; who both wrote the abortion bill.

January 20, 2020 - The date the COVID-19 coronavirus plague entered into the nation (United States) through Seattle Washington. The plague began its entrance into America on the exact date that abortion on demand began its entrance into America. Both dates were joined together by the exact 50 year “duration” of the Jubilee.

On January 20, 2020, the first case of Covid-19 in the US was diagnosed in Snohomish County, just north of Seattle, Washington. The case was a man in his 30s who had recently returned from Wuhan, China,
https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/20/health/covid-three-years-us-case-confirmed/index.html

Same month, same date, 50 years in duration of the abortion sin entering (January 20, 1970) and the plague entering (January 20, 2020) to collect Jubilee restitution of death for death. Death of the old for the deaths of the young.

Jubilee also put in motion the “undoing” of that sin at the Supreme Court level. The transforming of the Supreme Court for the vote to dismantle Roe v. Wade. God says killing babies never came to his mind. Therefore we have no business doing that to our bodies nor to the bodies of babies.

Jeremiah 32:35 35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

"In the late 1960s, 11 states liberalized their abortion laws. And in 1973, the Supreme Court established the legal right to access abortion nationwide with its landmark decision in the Roe v. Wade case."

https://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/issues/abortion/abortion-central-history-reproductive-health-care-america#:~:text=In the late 1960s, 11,Wade case.

I'm not sure your dates line up, Roe vs Wade was overturned June 2022. New York legislation on abortion introduced in 1970. You mentioned New York (abortion), and Washington dates (Corona Virus). It hardly seems like prophecy to me, but if you have another prophetic word, please share.

So, your prophecy is that corona virus was due to abortion being legalized?!?!

2022-1970= 52

Or

2022-1973 = 49 years

The Jubilee (Hebrew: יובל yōḇel; Yiddish: yoyvl) is the year that follows the passage of seven “weeks of years” (seven cycles of sabbatical years, or 49 total years). This fiftieth year deals largely with land, property, and property rights.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubilee_(biblical)#:~:text=The Jubilee (Hebrew: יובל yōḇel,, property, and property rights.

I would of probably went with 2022 the year Roe vs Wade was overturned, and 1973 when the Supreme Court gave the legal right to abortion. That is 49 years and the Jubilee would of been 2023. I must admit 2023 was a good year for me, but how do I know it was the Jubilee in Hebrew years?!?! Or, is this a Jubilee in the Catholic Calendar?!?!

I looked online and the year of Jubilee seems to be debated. Different sites give different years.

Some different dates.

Day of Atonement in October 2024

Chabad website says, Jubilee year isn't celebrated any more.

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/513212/jewish/When-Is-the-Next-Jubilee-Year.htm

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/538797/jewish/When-is-the-next-Sabbatical-year.htm

I'm not denying or saying what year is the Jubilee, I just don't know.

"The last shmita year began on Rosh Hashanah in September 2021, corresponding to the Hebrew calendar year 5782. The 50th year of the land, which is also a Shabbat of the land, is called "Yovel" in Hebrew, which is the origin of the Latin term "Jubilee", also meaning 50th."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shmita#:~:text=In modern Israel,-The first shmita&text=The last shmita year began,Jubilee", also meaning 50th.

So, if the wiki site is correct, it looks like Roe vs Wade was overturned in the Jubilee year. The Hebrew Calendar is a little different to the Catholic Calendar. If we are gonna use September for New Years for the Hebrew Calendar, than September 2022 would be the end of the Jubilee year. Roe vs Wade was overturned on June 2022, SO that would definitely fit.

I think Smita is the same thing as the year of Jubilee. Many people definitely got a vacation during the Covid years. Governments were handing out cash, so people could stay at home for either unemployment, or less employment.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Johnathan Cahn talks about Shmita and Jubilee quite often.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Also, if you look at the date, Roe vs Wade was over turned, it might not be so random.

June 24, 2022

June is the 6th month of the year

The 24th can be added together, 2+4 = 6

And the year 2022, can be added, 2+2+2 = 6

The date Roe vs Wade was over turned, can be 6, 6, and 6.

I'm just thinking out loud here, not making any declarations of any kind.

The only point I'm trying to make is, there should be some practical take aways, if we are using dates, and saying, it's Biblical Prophecy.

The thing about the over turning of Roe vs. Wade, is that I didn't see the Supreme Court hearing, it just came from left field. If anyone has a link of the court hearing, that would be a must see. Why wouldn't this hearing be televised and on every news outlet in America. It was like a whisper that shook the nation?!?!

Some background information would be great. It looks like Donald Trump is taking credit, so this will further anger the liberals. Also, it will divide the states even more in liberal and conservative minds.

Personally, I think it was a very political move to further divide the people, and to create more tension for a possible civil war. Yes, I think politics is scripted, but that's just my opinion.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
If you don't think the Elites are into numerology, have a listen to Christine Legarde. She is the President of the European Central Bank, and not just a typical conspiracy theorist.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Watergate June 17, 1972

Over turning of Roe vs. Wade June 24, 2022

50 year anniversary game?

Abortion was legalized under Nixon, so maybe that and the questionable moon landings, did him in. Nixon had to resign?!?!

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
it was originally in "Bible discussion"

By matter of fact, that means it is factual because it is Biblical. How can anything Biblical be alleged? It is all Biblical truth and Historical truth. Nothing about what I posted is conspiracy/corruption.

This is the only Bible site that "mistakenly" threw this information into conspiracy.
Your opinion does not make it fact.
Should have been placed in the trash.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
It's more than just dates, the dates pinpoint God's 50 year Jubilee of abortion's legislation into America and the covid plague being let into America.

God says you see and understand it in the natural first, but then the spiritual.

Man fail to do that. All man wants to do is think that he let in the covid virus from a lab in China and. man stops right there NEVER EVER factoring in God. What a shame. When man is told the truth about God's involvement he calls it a lie. That's all conspiracy theory is - calling every thing truthful - a lie.
Even IF you can buy the Jubilee Covid connection, which I don’t.

God based the Jubilee’s on ISRAEL’S timeframe, NOT Americas.

Abortion in Israel had been illegal, but became legal, subject to a termination committee's approval, under the penal code of 1977.[6]

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
there are entire ministries based on (cough cough) prophets.....itching ears and all that

the real ones are seldom listened to tho if the OT is any indication :unsure: