SO MANY FALSE PASTORS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
Of course. I posted selectively to make a point. And I proved my point.
So now i can post selectively right... well sorta... . I seen you have posted 82 of those red Xs. Is there any hope for you? Context matters it matters a lot.

Putting A red x on facts shows WILLFUL BLINDNNESS. And that is your problem. And there is no hope for those who are willfully blind.

Jul 23, 2023
it is not jealousy of Copland's wealth that upsets me it's perversions he and his kind do to the gospel of The Blood of Jesus. He is a Judas , selling out the gospel
Well at least he's up front and admits his prosperity gospel. He's not a hypocrite like John MacArthur.

Jul 23, 2023
@Nehemiah6 is a 4 point Arminian. Arminians understandably hate all things “Calvin”.

They also hate it when you point out their synergistic soteriology, which is also understandable. Why? Because modern day Catholicism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Mormonism, Jehovah Witnesses, Luciferianism and all liberal “Christian” denominations are “synergistic”.

Synergism is the common denominator in all false religions, all apostate “Christian” churches[.]
Catholicism is not a false religion. just like Calvinism - it's heretical.

Matt12ABC

May 16, 2023
its the will of God for Kenneth copeland to have wealth in the past. Why? because its happened.

James 4:15 You ought to say instead, “If the Lord is willing, then we will live and do this or that.

that verse applies to the future.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Kenneth Copeland is a mighty man of God. He doesn't care if your poor. If you have 2 dimes you should tithe 1 of them. Thats the way out of poverty, He presents the gospel to the poor. And being a christian is all about giving. Get those tithes into the church if you have to put the tithe in an envelope under the door. If you lose your job make sure you tithe of your social security amount.
Crefro dollar mighty man of God supposely has repented of the 10% tithe doctrine. He now says give more. 20%.
There's no such thing as a 20% tithe since the word tithe literally means "tenth." Also, if what you say is correct, Copeland's math is way off: 10% of 20 cents is 2 cents, not 10 cents.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
its the will of God for Kenneth copeland to have wealth in the past. Why? because its happened.

James 4:15 You ought to say instead, “If the Lord is willing, then we will live and do this or that.

that verse applies to the future.
Are you Kenneth Copeland? If not, how does it feel to have him living rent free in your head?

Matt12ABC

May 16, 2023
Are you Kenneth Copeland? If not, how does it feel to have him living rent free in your head?
you could practice reverse tithing which rick warren does. Tithe 90% and keep 10%. Just need some faith.

BTW there's mutiple tithes its around 23% the tithes and it was never money. It was food. And not everyone tithed.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
you could practice reverse tithing which rick warren does. Tithe 90% and keep 10%. Just need some faith.

BTW there's mutiple tithes its around 23% the tithes and it was never money. It was food. And not everyone tithed.
BTW, "tithe" means tenth.

Matt12ABC

May 16, 2023
combines the second and third tithe into one. "Two tithes were required: an annual tithe for the maintenance of the Levites (Lev. 27:30; Num. 18:21) and a second tithe brought to Jerusalem for the Lord’s feasts (Deut. 14:22). Every third year, however, the second tithe was kept at home for the poor (Deut. 14:28).

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I have, all through this thread, thought that Octavio is pulling our leg. I can't believe he believes that.
Maybe, but I wouldn't be so sure. This place gets all kinds.

Musicmaster

Feb 8, 2021
Christians: Pastors Who Don’t Know God.

Many (not all) of these men and women who inhabit the pulpit have exalted themselves above correction, or so they think. Members dare not correct them. Outsiders are pushed away. And day after day, men and women not of God continue to deceive the hearts of the simple. The simple with itching ears who heap to themselves teachers full of comfortable lies, nonsense and false promises. But this time I am not going to start off by calling out Creflo “man of God but confused and deceived by Kenneth Copeland” Dollar, former false teacher Fred Price Sr., T.D. Fakes, Paula “sleep with married Benny Hinn” White, Dale “put your name on everything to promote yourself Bronner, Peter “sucker you with free spring water packets” Popoff, Juanita “profit-ess with serious mental issues” Bynum nor Joel “Don’t Worry Be Happy” watered down Gospel Osteen. Come on people, stop falling for the show. Well I guess I did call them out.

Full article:

Christians: Pastors Who Don’t Know God. (msn.com)
When we look at the history of the institutional model, we become acutely aware of the fact that it was man-made, not God-breathed.

This, then, renders it not at all surprising that many of the individual, institutional models in each neighborhood and country road will adopt unbiblical doctrines, practices, and, yes, even leaders who are all hirelings...those that fill the position on the basis of a salary. Finding men of biblical stature to lead believers is hard to find, especially in this last century plus.

The giants in the faith have pointed their fingers out across their audiences, declaring that many of them out there will not make it into Heaven. Some recognize this as fact, and some do not. The institutional model, being man-made, is indeed the "church" model wherein unbelievers and pagans can and do enter in and corrupt them and their memberships.

The (C)hurch on the other hand, is the body where not one unbeliever enters in, and cannot enter in except that they be born again.

So, all the complaints about those things out there that are nothing more than an institutional, worldly manifestation of what many call their "church," yeah. They leave much to be desired.

There's no perfect model, but there is one that is portrayed in scripture that many attempt to pretend they are following, but fail miserably because of the in-born tendencies arising from the religiosity of the institutional model and culture in general, which has been deeply ingrained in us all, being brought into that fellowship, and this renders it down to the levels of inferiority and ineffectiveness that so characterizes much of what we see within the institutional model that is so easily beset with criticisms, intrigue and accusation.

If anyone is wondering about that model of which I speak, then I point only to the NT scriptures, where that model is exemplified so clearly, and yet so overlooked by the masses because of the massive blinders culture and the institutional model has applied to the eyes of those who are subject to those worldly manifestations. There simply is not enough time nor space to spell it all out to those who refuse to read their Bibles as something more important than a mere novel, but rather study it in-depth, systematically, and meaningfully more relevant than the prime time sitcoms on TV and social media.

Does that sound melancholic? I prefer to call it realistic, because when we pull our heads up out of the sands of worldly things, and dare to look around at reality, we become acutely aware of the fact that the world always takes its toll...which is to have bitten off a large chunk from that part of one's anatomy that was still stuck up in the air, unprotected, while their head was stuck in the sand...

MM

Musicmaster

Feb 8, 2021
There's no such thing as a 20% tithe since the word tithe literally means "tenth." Also, if what you say is correct, Copeland's math is way off: 10% of 20 cents is 2 cents, not 10 cents.
Ah, the tithe... Something that so many have missed about the OT tithe is that it never had anything to do with negotiated, earned wages. Not one wage earner was required to hand over one red cent to the Levites, and yet false teachers, both historically and in modern times ignore this harsh reality. Most of us here are wage earners, and so that system has no correlation to most of us today.

If one chooses a tenth as their guide, then go for it. Whatever each one purposes in their hearts, that is what they should give, and give it where it will actually meet needs before giving primarily to something from which the giver benefits, such as their institutional church organization.

MM

Aug 8, 2023
Pastors Who Don’t Know God..
They can't get under the Bible's radar, and that also includes top-ranking clergymen who should know better..:)
"Some want to teach the law but don't understand it" (1 Tim 1:7)
"Beware men who spoil you with enticing words, deceitful philosophy not after Christ" (Col 2:4-8 )
"Ignorant people distort things, to their own destruction" (2 Pet 3:16/17)
"Little children, let nobody lead you astray" (1 John 3:7)
"Ungodly men have slipped in among you" (Jude 4:4)

Jesus said- "Call nobody teacher except me" (Matt 23:8-10)

Aug 17, 2023
Christians: Pastors Who Don’t Know God.

Many (not all) of these men and women who inhabit the pulpit have exalted themselves above correction, or so they think. Members dare not correct them. Outsiders are pushed away. And day after day, men and women not of God continue to deceive the hearts of the simple. The simple with itching ears who heap to themselves teachers full of comfortable lies, nonsense and false promises. But this time I am not going to start off by calling out Creflo “man of God but confused and deceived by Kenneth Copeland” Dollar, former false teacher Fred Price Sr., T.D. Fakes, Paula “sleep with married Benny Hinn” White, Dale “put your name on everything to promote yourself Bronner, Peter “sucker you with free spring water packets” Popoff, Juanita “profit-ess with serious mental issues” Bynum nor Joel “Don’t Worry Be Happy” watered down Gospel Osteen. Come on people, stop falling for the show. Well I guess I did call them out.

Full article:

Christians: Pastors Who Don’t Know God. (msn.com)
Let's take this a little further and this is only an opinion. Most men and women who inhabit the pulpit have been educated to teach the Word of G-d. What if the criteria use to educate has been designed to only give part of the story, could this be deemed as a false prophet?

Aug 17, 2023
This is only my opinion. Most of the American Church is near or completely blind, those teaching and attending are not prepared to be soldiers in the Army of the Lord. I began my walk with with the Lord 31 years ago and I can tell you that the first 25 years were confusing and frustrating. I tried multiple churches throughout my walk and always left feeling empty and more confused, so I started out on my own to learn His Word. This was not a good thing because the online resources I used were just a confusing. About six years ago I felt a pull towards Messianic Judaism teachings and the Word of G-d began to speak to me and unanswered questions were being answered. What happened, I got to know the G-d of Israel and His son Yeshua, Messiah by reading the Hebrew Bible, Book of Revelation, Prophetic Teachings. I believe it is impossible to truly get to know our Lord without understanding Him in the Hebrew Bible, Book of Revelation, and prophecy. The more I learn, the more I revere and obey our G-d. Sorry about the two messages, first on got away from me. Blessings

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
I began my walk with with the Lord 31 years ago and I can tell you that the first 25 years were confusing and frustrating.
Sorry to hear this. My first 11 were the same.
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II). ← PG Rated "Approved" *
↑ Praise God He Led me Out Of Confusion with ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

Grace, Peace, And JOY!… + RICH Blessings ♫ 😇 ↑

PG: Perfect God / Parental Guidance

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Musicmaster

Feb 8, 2021
Let's take this a little further and this is only an opinion. Most men and women who inhabit the pulpit have been educated to teach the Word of G-d. What if the criteria use to educate has been designed to only give part of the story, could this be deemed as a false prophet?
False prophets are those who speak for the Lord words the Lord never gave to them, and therefore they speak presumptuously.

It sounds like what you are alluding to is false teachers. The teaching authority God gave to the men who serve Him in that capacity, such as the plurality of elders. There's no job description given for "pastors" in the Bible that I can find. Many have assumed the roles of the elders to them, which is fine. Not a real crisis.

Additionally, the modern and historic institutional model is purely man-made, not God-breathed. The institutional model stands or falls on the foundation of money. The Church, on the other hand, which is comprised of people, is not built upon nor dependent upon money. She lives and breathes on the basis of Divine creation, not the handiwork of mankind.

MM

Musicmaster

Feb 8, 2021
This is only my opinion. Most of the American Church is near or completely blind, those teaching and attending are not prepared to be soldiers in the Army of the Lord. I began my walk with with the Lord 31 years ago and I can tell you that the first 25 years were confusing and frustrating. I tried multiple churches throughout my walk and always left feeling empty and more confused, so I started out on my own to learn His Word. This was not a good thing because the online resources I used were just a confusing. About six years ago I felt a pull towards Messianic Judaism teachings and the Word of G-d began to speak to me and unanswered questions were being answered. What happened, I got to know the G-d of Israel and His son Yeshua, Messiah by reading the Hebrew Bible, Book of Revelation, Prophetic Teachings. I believe it is impossible to truly get to know our Lord without understanding Him in the Hebrew Bible, Book of Revelation, and prophecy. The more I learn, the more I revere and obey our G-d. Sorry about the two messages, first on got away from me. Blessings
I too am Messianic, but not of the Judaism flavor. I don't kiss the scroll when it's marched around the room.

As an Israeli, I too sought something of greater substance, and didn't find it among my Messianic Judaism friends and family. Their fixation on observances, kosher, Sabbaterianism, et al, none of it had the substance that filled my heart and soul. There is much ritual and tradition, yes, but lacking the substance of the life of Yahshuah. My Messianic friends, among whom are also Hebrew Roots Gentiles, they rarely spend much, if any, time in the Gospels, the Epistles, and what other of the apostles wrote. The Mosaic Law (Torah) enjoys the largest portion of their fixation and focus, which is sad and pathetic.

I love Torah, but its fulfillment in Yahshuah is something that they all have completely missed and reject with vehement indifference to what many other Jews who spent day and night with Yahshuah have written to us. The lifelessness of their devotions is strikingly bereft of the freedoms and the power, all of which originates with Yahshuah. The writing of His Law upon our hearts is what I live by. The deadness in the letter of the 613 Laws is profoundly incapable of giving life to anyone, given its basis in animal blood. Yah's Moral Law is forever, but the rituals and other restrictions that served only to set Israel apart from all other nations...no. Being indwelt by Yahshuah is what NOW sets us all apart who are indeed indwelt by His Spirit. That is an infinitely profound setting apart that the Mosaic Law could never accomplish!

Thanks for sharing.

MM