Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
If???!

I doubt it. As soon as a conservative man says he's going to run for office the Dems find 206 woman that all swear they slept with him. Like that ding bat that accused Brett Kavanaugh.

We cleared this up a long time ago with Bill Clinton. The Dems told us that whoever he had sex with was private and had no bearing on how he ran the country. Look how fast they killed the "me too" movement when Biden came into office. Not another word, even though they used it on Cuomo.
The Republicans and Conservatives endlessly criticized Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky. So they should use the same moral yardstick with their own candidates. But instead they move the moral goal posts for their own agendas.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
"Stunning On Multiple Levels": DOJ Admits To Evidence Tampering In Trump Classified Docs Case

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...evidence-tampering-trump-classified-docs-case

If Trump has the guts he should file a BILLION dollar lawsuit for prosecutorial misconduct. Yes.....billions. His brand has been severely damaged. Odds of winning.....very good.
One way or another he's going to jail.
If by some infinitesimal odds he avoids conviction and/or gets re-elected, the US flag needs to be changed to the image of a donkey and the national bird to a turkey or dodo bird.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Then no one should vote for either, based on your criteria.
Being a cheat is not my criteria, it is a stupid criteria. If you refused to hire someone based on this criteria in the US it would be a crime. Voting for President is not the same as choosing an elder to a church.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Republicans and Conservatives endlessly criticized Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky. So they should use the same moral yardstick with their own candidates. But instead they move the moral goal posts for their own agendas.
Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky happened when he was president and created a national security issue and he lied about it. To my knowledge no one has accused Trump of having an affair while president.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Clinton wasn't impeached for having an affair. He was impeached for committing perjury.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Lol nah. I was too busy dealing with suicidal thoughts and then ignoring all thoughts trying to form in my mind. Didn't quite have a way to throw politics in there without making things worse. I also always was more hopeful that a meteor would wipe out the earth than voting would somehow make life better.

Nowadays, I still don't see how voting will make much difference in the long run. Jesus will return regardless of who we vote for. Voting in certain directions, if voting makes any difference, might actually postpone His return. Doubtful, but you never know. Might as well let the world take it's natural course I guess? Let the lovers of the world do what they will with it.
Right. Ask yourself how often you were NOT disappointed with the aftereffects of the battot you cast and/or new admin.

"Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss"

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Then add: when you're lawless law does not matter to you.
And that is really the heart of the issue. The rule of law is dead, the laws on the books are dead, the Constitution is dead, Republicanism and what the party stood for is dead. We are seeing with our eyes the death of America, and those who are shouting "Death to America" are the same ones who hate America and Americans, the West, Christians, and Jews. Yet they were welcomed with open arms AFTER the declared Jihad on America. Think about that.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023

No, we're going by Dem standards now. Talk about moving the goal posts, a man couldn't sneeze within 6ft of a woman and he was nailed with "me too" before Biden. Soon as Biden hit office, it was radio silence. Talk about hypocrisy. No journalist would dare to speak to Tara Reid. It took Australian journalists to do it.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Trump is also an insurrectionist.
Innocent until proven guilty in this country. He hasn't been, they know better.

Most countries imprison or make such individuals disappear when they commit such a crime.
Well you're free to go live there if that's the type of justice you stand by. Here it's innocent until proven guilty.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
One way or another he's going to jail.
If by some infinitesimal odds he avoids conviction and/or gets re-elected, the US flag needs to be changed to the image of a donkey and the national bird to a turkey or dodo bird.
Or Biden could stay in and we could leave the Palestinian flag flying because that's the horse he's backing and the national bird could be a buzzard. He looks like one anyway.