Word Association

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 15, 2019
covenant (Yeah, I know what you mean. Lol. You can lift engines? Are you a super-chieftess? :p

Well, roadside attractions of defenestrated Whangdoodles are pretty common where I live, so these days, I tend just to drive past most of them. Of course, I just burn my free tickets to the hideous Disney World when I get them in the post - I'm not a perv! However, were this to be a roadside attraction of Defenestrated Whangdoodles, arranged in wet, quick-drying cement by the Chieftess of Defenestration herself, I would definitely stop by and pay an entry fee!)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
arrangement (I workout (curls, squats, etc.), but I'm not that strong lol. I'd have to rent a hoist/engine crane. Actually, I might be able to do it by myself. I am not going to lie, some unlady like words might take place during the process! I try to stay pleasant, but those types of jobs require a few colorful words and maybe a few beers afterwards.

No need to pay an entry fee! Half the attraction is yours. I wouldn't be able to call it Defenestrated without you! You'll have the Master card of forever free admission. You might even receive homemade uncontaminated biscuits! Enjoy while you can, those are scarce these days!!)

Sep 15, 2019
condition (Lol. You're certainly handy if you're able to operate a hoist to lift an engine! I wish you all the best success, with hopefully one or two new unlady-like words available to you to shout after any interfering Whangdoodles!

Thank you very much for the homemade, uncontaminated biscuits. These are indeed rare these days. I must go now, and defenestrate some Whangdoodles which have been skulking about nearby the house. I will use you methodology of cementing them, so that passers-by can stop and admire the works of art, although I must confess that I do not have the ability to lasso them first, as you do so skillfully at the Whangdoodle rodeos. Goodbye for now - until next time! :) )

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
environment (As of right now, I don't have any actual plans of hoisting an engine. But, I do have to get those blasted stairs repaired this weekend. Today, I have to cut the grass. Fun weekend! I'd just rather bake some biscuits and/or pie :LOL:

I hope you are successful in defenestrating all the Whangdoodles in your vicinity! If needed, I'll teleport and lasso the bleeps for you! We can place them artfully into the cement. We'll probably make the news. Btw, I have actually been on the news! I was hiking on a paved path one time that had gotten severely damaged and a news outfit from the nearest big city just happen to be coming down the trail to report on the damage. They stopped and set up their film stuff and interviewed me right there. And it was on the evening news! Anyway, our Whangdoodle adventures are sure to end up on the news too!

Until next time, may you stay more smashing than homemade biscuits!)

Sep 15, 2019
ecosystem (I hope all goes well with the stairs then. If you cement them, be sure to cement a Whangdoodle or two. If you cut the grass, just imagine how many Whangdoodles you could defenestrate whilst doing so! If you bake some biscuits or pies, be sure to bake one for me! :p

I have managed to lasso me some as-yet undefenestrated Whangdoodles, who are writhing about frantically trying to escape the rope which they know will soon lead to their impending defenestration. Already, an eager crowd has gathered to see if I might beat the world-record of number of Whangdoodles defenestrated in one hour, set by the Chieftess of Defenestration herself on national TV. :p I won't beat the world record, but I am doing my bit to rid the world of Whangdoodles once and for all!

Stay smashing yourself! :) )

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
habitat (Soon we'll have a cemented Defenestrated Whangdoodle habitat. We might also end up on the front page of the newspaper! Speaking of which, I have also been on the front page of the local newspaper. I was chosen to be Potpourri editor one year in high school and ended up with my picture on the front page of the newspaper. If that can happen, surely our impressive exhibit will end up on the cover page. You most definitely will, since you'll no doubt beat the world record!

LoL, I won't be able to cut the grass now without imagining Whangdoodle parts flying everywhere :LOL:

You'll certainly have a homemade uncontaminated meat pie waiting for you, as well as a batch of biscuits ('cause you can't just have one, especially if they are homemade). And may it all make for more smashingness until next time!)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
habit (Alas, I didn't exceed your world record number of cemented, defenestrated Whangdoodles in one hour. My cement mixers just aren't fast enough, and the Whangdoodles are so skittish about defenestration that it's hard to do several at a time, without a lasso or similar tool to bring them in and tie them down quickly. Thanks so much for the uncontaminated meat pie and the biscuits - very smashing and delicious. :) )

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
pattern (Well, you did better than me...I don't even have a cement mixer! We'll invent a mass Whangdoodle lasso machine! All will be smashing in no time.)