Hi, I’m Mike. I was saved in my 20’s.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MikeF

May 7, 2024
Hi, I’m 50 now, but when I was 21, I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. It was a different time in 1995. I still live in Canada, just outside of Toronto, the world has changed quite dramatically, but I am still very excited about the gospel. When I was younger, I never heard of Christian persecution, or the mistreatment of Christians, it was sort of a golden age for the saints. I have had to learn to adjust over these many years to today’s culture. It definitely is more exciting being a Christian now, but also a little scary at times. I find myself continually praying for the world, especially for our younger generation! So many challenges.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, fellow Canadian!

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Welcome Mike!
Feel free to join the discussions in the forum and God bless you.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi, I’m 50 now, but when I was 21, I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. It was a different time in 1995. I still live in Canada, just outside of Toronto, the world has changed quite dramatically, but I am still very excited about the gospel. When I was younger, I never heard of Christian persecution, or the mistreatment of Christians, it was sort of a golden age for the saints. I have had to learn to adjust over these many years to today’s culture. It definitely is more exciting being a Christian now, but also a little scary at times. I find myself continually praying for the world, especially for our younger generation! So many challenges.
You are right about challenges, that's for sure. I don't pay any attention to today's culture and want no part of it. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
R (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
:)
"I have learned not to adjust my spiritual consciousness to the
worldliness of many proclaimed modern day Christians".

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

It has changed a LOT south of the border too.
Your challenges in Canada are bigger than Red Green can fix with duct tape.
I wish our stolen election simply left us with a senile old man that couldn't do any harm. Unfortunately, the deep state and obomination are pulling that puppet's strings.

If I make too many Canadian jokes, don't take it personally. I treat all Canadians like that.
😄

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome to the fellowship and fun at CC! Glad to have you joining us and God bless & keep you🙏!