Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lidiane

sleepy, although it is 14:54 pm! Work,Work...let's go!:p
Seriously, I'm enjoying being here!
It's been great!:D

"You cannot be anything you want to be. But you can be everything God wants you to be." (Max Lucado)

I

iTOREtheSKY

Just because........

Happy Monday everyone! ;)

cat-fat shirt.jpg

T

Tintin

I also know Eden as a man's name...
Poor guy! What were his parents thinking? I mean, I love the name Chloe, but I'm not going to call my son (if I ever have one), Chloe. Fun fact: Before my parents discovered I was going to be a boy, my name was going to be Chloe. Weird. I loved that name long before I knew this.

T

Tintin

Beautiful horse! That white splotch on her belly/side looks like Australia to me...
Yes, Australia. Well, that's what Australia would look like if it had been run-over several times by a semi-trailer.

O

oldernotwiser

didn't that already happen? the only ones that survived were salt water crocodiles, kangaroos, convicts, (and of course drop bears there ain't no semi that can kill a drop bear)