Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Still praying for you Lil Christian and your family.
2 Corinthians 12:9-*And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Still praying for you Lil Christian and your family.
2 Corinthians 12:9-*And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Thanks, Pipp. The doctors are still very bleak, but she has woken up and she's been talking a little bit to us. Her tongue's thick because it's very dehydrated, though she's been very clear at times. For now though, we're mostly getting slight groans and "Uh-huh," or "Nuh-uh." She asked for Grandma (which she was there with Mom yesterday).

Right now I'm at home. I seriously have done zero laundry for a while, and the dogs need taken care of, too.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Does that promote self -works our own righteousness based on if I am kind or no?
And how do I know when I been kind enough?
Is this new life really based on good works or belief?
Does worry over whether I am good enough cause one to be good enough or stressed out and worried over whether or not we are good enough?
What does Father say?
We know we are not good enpough, by others all the time and we do hang around others that love us and not those that condemn us as not good enough yet
Just go into all the opinions of others in the bible discussion forum, and get your emotions seared
So if we live by how we feel our emotional thoughts, we are derailed and no one likes that do they?
So what if we did not live by our emotional thoughts of stress, worry, fear, am I good enough or bad enough?
And just lived by Faith in the finished work of Christ, and went about laughing and enjoying life?,
Is that not why he came here to earth? To give us new life?
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

If we live by our emotions, anger strife, worry, stress, am I good enough yet, listening to others to reward us as if we are or are not, and on and on through the emotional roller coaster, we stay a mess as we all know this to be true right?

So how does God want you to live? By doing good works? Or by trusting God's love for you to you and through you to all, with no conditions as to why you love all?

Emotions of anger, frustration, worry, stress and on and on are the first part of John 10:10, and the second part is the new life where it matters not what is here on earth or where one is at, for we are content in all things, and it does not matter anymore what others think anymore, because we just love them as we love all, because God loved us first

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
I'm so very not okay, and while Mom is still somehow breathing, she isn't okay, either. Nothing is okay.
Prayers for you Sis, prayers been there, not easy. stand though as best you can, trust no matter what the outcome, or the suffering
Mine started at age 14, Sister died; then at 17 Dad, then Brother at 21. It was not easy, and took a long time to move past the pain, and I pray you will, and know you will one day, and look back with much learning under your belt
Praying for you to stand in spite of the terrible circumstances you are in

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
It's not that he asked me not to... It's that I just think it's kinda mean for me to do that before I know he's the one... I've been trying to be considerate... But I call everyone that, so it's hard to not say it to him.... When I do I apologize though. It's not that he doesn't like it.
I see you do not want to mislead him by what you say. you are being careful, that is wise. So just say that, and see how his reaction to this is, that will tell you a lot

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
It's my heart's desire that she be healed, but it might not be God's will.
That is the dilemma we all go through, not my will, yours Father. This earth here a big learning for us all, to learn to accept things as they are
100% of us die here on earth and that to this day has not been changed, even Christ went to death in the flesh, but is risen alive for us all in Spirit and truth, what flesh does not see
praying for you to see the separation in Spirit and truth Sis, and ask Mom if she is okay, see if she is and maybe comfort her in this. As you said it might be her time to go to her new location and be safe, awaiting you one day. As this what i know with my Mom, She is alive safe and secure with Father
So I accepted it, which began mu healing over her passing

And you might not be ready yet for this. But you are stronger than you know, for Father is for you not against you ever, listen and hear with your two ears, he gave you, if you will go to your closet and be still, and cry if needed it is okay to get it out, so you can carry on in the Faith you have been given in supporting Mom, letting her know its okay if she passes on, you may not want this, but to let here know it is okay, is to free her, from the worry and stress she is in over this whole mess
Love you, pray you understand

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Maybe check your beleif, your set truth to come to rest, might be why you are not at rest while we all as you are in travails here on earth that none of us ;like ever

Hebrews 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Thanks, Pipp. The doctors are still very bleak, but she has woken up and she's been talking a little bit to us. Her tongue's thick because it's very dehydrated, though she's been very clear at times. For now though, we're mostly getting slight groans and "Uh-huh," or "Nuh-uh." She asked for Grandma (which she was there with Mom yesterday).

Right now I'm at home. I seriously have done zero laundry for a while, and the dogs need taken care of, too.
lil_christian
Luke 22:31 “Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to have you, to sift you like wheat,

Luke 22:32 but I have pleaded in prayer for you that your faith should not completely fail. So when you have repented and turned to me again, strengthen and build up the faith of your brothers.”

Satan as shown here about Simon peter wants to do this to all of us that choose to believe, and yet we will be safe for God is for us not against us, even though sometimes it might appear that God is not, especially when things do not go as we think they should

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
It's taco Tuesday! That means we will be having tacos tonight. I know exciting.

violakat

Apr 23, 2014
The same thing that happened a few years ago is starting to happen again. Ugh. I just need to be patient. Hoping this time doesn't turn out like the last time.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It's taco Tuesday! That means we will be having tacos tonight. I know exciting.
Taco Bell or do it yourself at home? Please offer some clarification on this situation. I prefer the mild sauce as the hot sauce burns me up, otherwise I will need copious amounts of ice water to put out the blaze.

This is very exciting for me as I am not at all hard to please.