Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
I feel overwhelmed with the state of my messy apartment. It's weird how your own messes bother you more than other peoples' messes in their places. For this reason, a friend who is overwhelmed with the "to do" list at HER own place is coming over to help with MY "to do" list. In turn, I will help with her "to do" list later.

We shall see how this goes. We may just drink mimosas.

Jul 25, 2015
I feel overwhelmed with the state of my messy apartment. It's weird how your own messes bother you more than other peoples' messes in their places. For this reason, a friend who is overwhelmed with the "to do" list at HER own place is coming over to help with MY "to do" list. In turn, I will help with her "to do" list later.

We shall see how this goes. We may just drink mimosas.
This is such a smart strategy and it really works. I have a very close friend from my hometown and we do this virtually all the time. When our to do's get out of hand we call each other on a Sat morning and prioritize our lists and make the game plan. Once done we hang up and when we re-group at the set time later if we have completed our lists with picture proof we then reward ourselves with a long chat and glass of wine. We have even had dinner together over Skype as the reward. Great motivational strategy!

Jul 25, 2015
Have been feeling sluggish for weeks so have made the decision to reboot again! Have my breville juicer all geared up. Bought all my Vegi's and fruits for next 3-4 days. Drank fresh OJ and carrot this morning and have mean green made for mid day. Every time I do this I feel fantastic and have so much energy that I promise to continue to juice vegi's once a day and after reboot I "forget" maybe this time I will continue after ... Excited!

20150822_123453.jpg

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
So this is pretty typical of me, but...

I was making lunch, and I shook the bottle of soy sauce I used on my fried rice.

I shook the bottle of lemon juice I added to my tea.

I even shook the rice into the pan as I was cooking it.

And then... You guessed it. I pulled out the small bottle of pop (soda) I bought myself as a treat... AND I SHOOK IT. Talk about force of habit (or... an arm in motion tends to stay in motion... particularly when shaking things.)

Fortunately, I stopped myself before I opened the cap. But that didn't stop me from knocking over a glass of water. *argh*

*Seoulsearch: Armed and Dangerous. (In The Kitchen.)*

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Because of a friend's birthday, we are about to invade a local all you can eat sushi bar. I intend to eat sushi until some of the fish threaten to swim back upstream.

S

skylove7

Because of a friend's birthday, we are about to invade a local all you can eat sushi bar. I intend to eat sushi until some of the fish threaten to swim back upstream.
Now that is funny lol

B

blueorchidjd

Have been slacking exercise-wise..

I will do 10 miles tomorrow.
IF I don't, I will post here that I had not.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
says the sheep.

May 25, 2015
Have been slacking exercise-wise..

I will do 10 miles tomorrow.
IF I don't, I will post here that I had not.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
says the sheep.
10 miles is great! But, please....take it at your own pace. Make sure it is a reachable goal for you personally. I wouldn't want to see you hurt yourself :)

When I first started running, I did it very slow until I worked my way up!

Apr 15, 2014
If I MAKE the pizza, and then EAT the pizza... is that exercise or eating or both?

T

Tintin

lol It did... wow... Goosebumps, I'm so glad I grew up in the 90's
So right, brother. :) I needed some to relive my childhood, so I borrowed "Goosebumps" Season 2 on DVD. Just watched that episode last night. Haha! :D