The Eurovision Song Contest

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MaryM

Nov 25, 2022
I watch it, as a traditional thing to do, with my family. It's not comfortable viewing though.

I find myself disturbed at what our world has become, which is a bit of an understatement.

The Irish entry was chilling, seemingly a collection of screams, dreadful occult and satanic images. Other songs depended on near nudity. Some performers neither man nor woman. The winner a non- binary person, something I don't even understand. The UK one I found embarrassing. The public gave it no points.
It's all so mixed up. Once it was about music and singing.

What do you think of this contest?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Oh sorry, I didn't see.
YouTube wouldn't let us Americans watch the grand finale... But I found enough samples of this year's songs to know I don't want to hear more.

MaryM

Nov 25, 2022
YouTube wouldn't let us Americans watch the grand finale... But I found enough samples of this year's songs to know I don't want to hear more.
You are not missing much.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
I watch it, as a traditional thing to do, with my family. It's not comfortable viewing though.

I find myself disturbed at what our world has become, which is a bit of an understatement.

The Irish entry was chilling, seemingly a collection of screams, dreadful occult and satanic images. Other songs depended on near nudity. Some performers neither man nor woman. The winner a non- binary person, something I don't even understand. The UK one I found embarrassing. The public gave it no points.

I think the same way as you.
I miss when things were normal back when i used to watch the SanRemo, but now it's like watching the circus.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The only reason I know that Eurovision exists is because one of my favorite movies is: "Eurovision Song Contest The Story of Fire Saga"
Was that the Will Ferrel one? I liked it .:D

But the vids I have seen of the contest here recently are ghastly.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
I knew that they went woke about 15 years ago when they started to invite non-European nations and people that can't sing.
They did a DEI before DEI existed as a thing in Instagram and Twitter.

Tall_Timbers

Mar 31, 2023
Cheyenne WY
christiancommunityforum.com
Was that the Will Ferrel one? I liked it .:D

But the vids I have seen of the contest here recently are ghastly.
Yes it was. When I watch that movie I often watch it twice. I agree with this year's performances at Eurovision. Even the Israel performance was ruined by the dancers. It would have been better with just her singing on the stage with the show on the wall behind her. There were some weird performances in the movie too, so I reckon Eurovision is no stranger to the ghastly...

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
Eurovision is a disgrace and I don't discriminate anyone, I would like to see the whole thing shut down.

The latest apparition of this monster exposed quite a lot of how politiziced it is too. With pro-Palestinian crowds flooding town.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

I only watched the witch in the news.
It's a God hating Satanist that's proud of her witchcraft and being queer.
I looked at the playlist so nobody else needs to.
The crazy woman is demon possessed.
Don't watch it. It'll just disturb you guys and gals.

MaryM

Nov 25, 2022
I only watched the witch in the news.
It's a God hating Satanist that's proud of her witchcraft and being queer.
I looked at the playlist so nobody else needs to.
The crazy woman is demon possessed.
Don't watch it. It'll just disturb you guys and gals.
I agree. It's devil worship and was ghastly. I felt chilled that that was what Ireland saw fit as their entry. It is not good, it is evil being glorified.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Eurovision is a disgrace and I don't discriminate anyone, I would like to see the whole thing shut down.

The latest apparition of this monster exposed quite a lot of how politiziced it is too. With pro-Palestinian crowds flooding town.
You know what else made me throw up during the last World Cup?
FIFA!
They‘re basically trying to take away the joy of football by being woke and shameless and having an event in Qatar.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
You know what else made me throw up during the last World Cup?
FIFA!
They‘re basically trying to take away the joy of football by being woke and shameless and having an event in Qatar.
But... But... But without FIFA we wouldn't have any FIFA video games! That does not bear consideration.