WHAT FOOD DON'T YOU LIKE THAT THE WORLD LIKES!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Thanks for the heads up, I will avoid in my food for sure!
oh, you'll probably like it. if you eat in restaurants, there's a good chance you've had it.

my husband says it tastes lemony. guess my taste buds are broken. :confused:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
silverside with the jelly on the outside. I call it cat food :sick::sick::sick:

fizzyjoe

Oct 22, 2018
Haha that's what it seems like. As much as I hate bologna, I would eat that over spam if I was forced to pick between that and spam. Spam to me tastes like bologna but the flavor is 10 times as strong and drenched in salt.
yeah bologna I have eaten when very very hungry even without bread found some ways to improve the taste...
cheese or peanut butter makes bologna more bearable😀👍spam on the other hand I ain't seen much of any ways to improve the taste only cooking on stove and some like mustard😅

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
I almost forgot... tried it when I went to New Zealand. "Marmite" (not to be confused with the Australian version called Vegemite). It has the taste and consistency of road tar. Apparently the English (and their colonies) love it.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
yeah bologna I have eaten when very very hungry even without bread found some ways to improve the taste...
cheese or peanut butter makes bologna more bearable😀👍spam on the other hand I ain't seen much of any ways to improve the taste only cooking on stove and some like mustard😅
Spam is on the list of survival foods for Army Rangers in case they are stuck behind enemy lines. There's snakes, locusts and Spam. If you bite the head off a Spam first, you'll only have to worry about getting parasites.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Tai Asian Buffet
Glad that guy serving is conscientious about hygiene and wearing a mask.

No wonder hot sauce and peanut butter is so popular in their food. 😄

Klaus Nasal Swab says, Ye zwill eet ze bugs.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Bacon, chips, doughnuts, pork, eggs, any type of oil, sea food, most types of bread, salt, cheese cake, all cakes and muffins, do ketchup and mayonnaise count? I'm a very picky eater somehow.
i'm giong to suggest to start using extra virgin olive oil as it has many health benefits. 1 is it clears out arteries.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Raw onions. Why oh why do places think that they can throw a bunch of raw onions on a hamburger or burrito an everyone will love it? Man!
Story time!

As a McDonald's employee I can testify that a large percentage don't like onions.

In McDonald's ongoing effort to make the product more appealing without actually improving the quality (I swear we have changed the way we cook this stuff NINE TIMES in the last four years, but the quality of the actual beef patty has not been upgraded once since I started back in 2009) we now put onions on the beef patties at the grill instead of at the sandwich assembly table. This kind of cooks in the onion flavor.

This also means we now have to maintain two different beef patty tray lines in the meat cabinet - with and without onion.

Sometimes I get so many calls for "reg meat, no onion" in one day that I comment that the aliumphobes must be out in force today.