Can the nonelect ever be born-again? (2 Kings 22:27) With the elect thou wilt be elect: and with the perverse thou wilt be perverted.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will the nonelect ever be born-again?

• The nonelect can be born-again.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 7, 2024
John Calvin was a murderous (insert word not allowed on CC) and retained much of his Catholic heritage

Actually though, even Calvin would be surprised at some of the things that are supposed to be from him in origin

Calvin is actually in the dumpster when it comes to what the Bible states
Well now, you have just exposed yourself as a false accuser. The Bible word for the accuser of the brethren is "Satan".

Those who follow Satan's example, never deal with any issues but they always follow their masters example and attack the person, instead of putting forward a valid argument or presenting any evidence.

Satan is well known for slander, because He is an enemy of the truth. But lies, false accusations and slander will never destroy the truth. The truth will destroy all liars and slanderers

CS1

May 23, 2012
I have stated that I only believe what God said, and I reject private interpretations as they are an abomination in Gods sight. God actually promised to cast all those who add or takes away from His Word, into the lake of fire.

i really can't fathom why so many think God was joking when He gave that warning. It's actually blasphemy, as it accuses God of being a liar.
We are all born enemies of God and we sink deeper and deeper into depravity as we age, and if God doesn't intervene and do the work of salvation in our lives, then we remain under His wrath and condemnation until we are cast into hell.

Your Arminian gospel, removes God from His throne and you set yourself in His place and claim to be the master of your destiny. That's simply not what my Bible teaches, it teaches the exact opposite where God is sovereign over the whole of His creation and every aspect of their lives.
This includes salvation, as a totally depraved sinner cannot turn from his sin, repent and obey the gospel.
You think you are sole person to know what God said over all others.

Some self-proclaimed prophet. You call anything you disagree with a " private interpretation." No one is causing God of being a liar.

People like you who can't defend biblical refusion result to fear mongering and try to intimidate with foolish claims one is blaspheming God like a cult leader who controls by fear.

FYI you were born an enemy of God yet you are special? I told you before I don't preach an Arminian Gospel I preach the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ that you contend is a fake one. AND WE ARE BLASHPHEMYING? lol what a buffoon.

Mar 7, 2024
Sodom and Gomorrah; Saul the king; Jerusalem, the pharisees and Saducees; Gamaliel, Herod et cetera.
That's your private false view but its not supported by Gods Word. None of those were cast into hell because they were rude or because of their decadence. Your pushing the false Arminian gospel, which John Calvin exposed as being a false gospel 500 yeas ago.

You tried to push the Arminian works based salvation, but God said His Elect are saved by grace so you need to decide who you're going to place your faith in.

Those examples you tried to miss use, are all invalid examples because all of those people died in their sin because God didn't choose to save them.

You need to consider the fact that nobody deserves to be saved, God would b justified in casting everyone into hell because everyone deserves it. But thank God He chose to save some for His own glory and not because I'm better than you.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
There's no place for the reprobate in our Church, we only accept genuine Elect Saints of God.
You're welcome to take the reprobate into your Church, but don't expect my Church to accept them.
King David, murderer and adulterer, Paul murdered Christians, Peter denied Christ, Samson and Rahab the prostitute. Just a few that wouldn't be allowed in your church. Jephthah was the son of a prostitute, yet became a judge of Israel. I think you need to rethink your church.

Your gospel view is an abomination to me, it's contrary to what my bible teaches. So I can't have any fellowship with people like you
You don't know me. All you know is I don't accept your false doctrine. And for that you hate me, a person you don't know a thing about. And we wonder why people aren't getting saved today. So full of spiritual pride they can't fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ. You have an awful weak faith if you can't even fellowship with Christians. Christ ate with the sinners and you're so full of spiritual pride you can't even talk with a Christian. Please stay from sinners. God knows how hostile you'd be to them if you're so threatened by me.

Now your showing your ignorance as plain as day.
Because I questioned your belief and challenged your dogma? Wow, if you met an atheist your head would blow off your shoulders. smh

The Word was given in a way that only the Elect understand, it's foolishness to the non elect.
You're not special, your like every other believer here. The elect are those who believe on the Lord. That includes every believer, every brother and sister in Christ represented here. I know it hurts your spiritual pride, but it's true.

The true gospel is the stench of death to the un elect, they hate it with every fiber in their body. So I'm not surprised to find so many expressing hatred towards the true gospel.
And that is why this belief is so insidious. Do you have any care or love for the lost, at all??! As hateful as you are to your brothers and sisters here, I can't imagine how you treat those who are in bondage to sin. Truly have you ever tried to win one person to Christ? Wait, don't! We don't need any more with your attitude.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
I'm proud of my Lord, He is the only One who deserves all the praise and glory.
Yes, clearly you're the only one here close to God.

I'm just a thankful and undeserving Elect Saint of God, I have nothing to be proud of, I just received eternal life in paradise and all the treasure of the universe is mine so why wouldn't I be full of joy and praise for the Lord.
Well, you have part of that right.

Mar 7, 2024
You think you are sole person to know what God said over all others.

Some self-proclaimed prophet. You call anything you disagree with a " private interpretation." No one is causing God of being a liar.

People like you who can't defend biblical refusion result to fear mongering and try to intimidate with foolish claims one is blaspheming God like a cult leader who controls by fear.

FYI you were born an enemy of God yet you are special? I told you before I don't preach an Arminian Gospel I preach the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ that you contend is a fake one. AND WE ARE BLASHPHEMYING? lol what a buffoon.
The problem still remains, everyone preaches conflicting gospels but they all push theirs as the only true one and all the rest can go to hell. Can you see how messed up the Church is, it's full of liars, hypocrites, proud blasphemers, idolaters, haters of God and lovers of sin.

You keep banging on about how you preach this gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, but's it contradicts everything I believe and everything I read in my Bible. It's actually highly offensive to me and the God I believe in.

My God is being accused of being an evil monster, so how do you think that makes me feel. There are 40,000 conflicting gospel interpretations out there, you have chosen one can't stand those of us who have put our faith in a different interpretation.

I'll abandon my faith and convert to yours if you show me why your one is biblically accurate. As it is, I consider yours false and mine true so I'll have to stick with mine until someone can find a single error in my theology.

CS1

May 23, 2012
The problem still remains, everyone preaches conflicting gospels but they all push theirs as the only true one and all the rest can go to hell. Can you see how messed up the Church is, it's full of liars, hypocrites, proud blasphemers, idolaters, haters of God and lovers of sin.

You keep banging on about how you preach this gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, but's it contradicts everything I believe and everything I read in my Bible. It's actually highly offensive to me and the God I believe in.

My God is being accused of being an evil monster, so how do you think that makes me feel. There are 40,000 conflicting gospel interpretations out there, you have chosen one can't stand those of us who have put our faith in a different interpretation.

I'll abandon my faith and convert to yours if you show me why your one is biblically accurate. As it is, I consider yours false and mine true so I'll have to stick with mine until someone can find a single error in my theology.

THE WAY TO FIX IT is for you to look in the mirror. I'm not banging on anything. I don't care if it contradicts what you believe.

No one here has Accused God of being evil but you in your own little world. Your feelings are irrelevant. Maybe if you considered others feelings hmmm?

I am not asking you to abandon your faith and follow mine what an immature thing to say.

I have not said you are not saved . You have said that of others.

Jesus said in John chapter 14:6

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

The Greek reads as an imperative: I am the only Way; not other way; I am the only Truth, not other truth and I am the only Life and there is no other but in ME.

If I have Jesus, I have the way, the life, and the Truth Outside of Christ, there is no election. Without Christ, there is none elected.

Mar 7, 2024
King David, murderer and adulterer, Paul murdered Christians, Peter denied Christ, Samson and Rahab the prostitute. Just a few that wouldn't be allowed in your church. Jephthah was the son of a prostitute, yet became a judge of Israel. I think you need to rethink your church.

You don't know me. All you know is I don't accept your false doctrine. And for that you hate me, a person you don't know a thing about. And we wonder why people aren't getting saved today. So full of spiritual pride they can't fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ. You have an awful weak faith if you can't even fellowship with Christians. Christ ate with the sinners and you're so full of spiritual pride you can't even talk with a Christian. Please stay from sinners. God knows how hostile you'd be to them if you're so threatened by me.

Because I questioned your belief and challenged your dogma? Wow, if you met an atheist your head would blow off your shoulders. smh

You're not special, your like every other believer here. The elect are those who believe on the Lord. That includes every believer, every brother and sister in Christ represented here. I know it hurts your spiritual pride, but it's true.

And that is why this belief is so insidious. Do you have any care or love for the lost, at all??! As hateful as you are to your brothers and sisters here, I can't imagine how you treat those who are in bondage to sin. Truly have you ever tried to win one person to Christ? Wait, don't! We don't need any more with your attitude.
I admire your energy, passion and tenacity, but I believe they are sadly misplaced.

You mention murderers and adulterers being forgiven by God, while at the same time you ignore what God said about murderers and adulterers. He said they will not enter heaven, so you have a problem to deal with here and with many other false claims you've made.

So, in your estimation is God contradicting Himself or lying or is there something wrong with your private view. I'm not sure what you mean by me thinking I'm special, if being the chief of sinners means special then I am.

CS1

May 23, 2012

That is your problem—you consider something false you don't even know. I don't want you to follow me. That is your problem. You think one wants you to follow them, nope, and you try to get those to follow you, LOL, instead of Christ.

CS1

May 23, 2012
I admire your energy, passion and tenacity, but I believe they are sadly misplaced.

You mention murderers and adulterers being forgiven by God, while at the same time you ignore what God said about murderers and adulterers. He said they will not enter heaven, so you have a problem to deal with here and with many other false claims you've made.

So, in your estimation is God contradicting Himself or lying or is there something wrong with your private view. I'm not sure what you mean by me thinking I'm special, if being the chief of sinners means special then I am.
the legend speaks

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Wow, so you believe they are in hell today. Explain how a man after God's own heart is in hell today? I'm gonna need Scripture to back that up.

Ok, I will tell you what I find offensive about this POV and maybe we can at least understand each other. I do not believe it is the character of God to create a person to be saved and one to be lost. As I said, that's like a toy factory making broken toys knowing they were going to destroy them. I don't see the sense of that. I don't see why God would create a people made simply for destruction. A person who cannot reach out to Him, who cannot be saved. I have seen it too many times to believe that God doesn't have a heart for the lost. I have seen people come out of bondage and become born again. God loves the sinner and calls to them
until their breath.

Mar 7, 2024
THE WAY TO FIX IT is for you to look in the mirror. I'm not banging on anything. I don't care if it contradicts what you believe.

No one here has Accused God of being evil but you in your own little world. Your feelings are irrelevant. Maybe if you considered others feelings hmmm?

I am not asking you to abandon your faith and follow mine what an immature thing to say.

I have not said you are not saved . You have said that of others.

Jesus said in John chapter 14:6

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

The Greek reads as an imperative: I am the only Way; not other way; I am the only Truth, not other truth and I am the only Life and there is no other but in ME.

If I have Jesus, I have the way, the life, and the Truth Outside of Christ, there is no election. Without Christ, there is none elected.
The other big problem remains. Which Jesus are you talking abut, there are so many different and conflicting versions of who He is that it leaves one baffled. Everyone seems to have a different Jesus, they invent one in their head and then force the biblical Jesus to conform to their image.

It's called, idolatry. The Church is full of idolaters. Very few know the real Jesus, and Jesu confirms it when He promised to cast the majority of Christians into hell. He will say "i never knew you"

Mar 7, 2024
That is your problem—you consider something false you don't even know. I don't want you to follow me. That is your problem. You think one wants you to follow them, nope, and you try to get those to follow you, LOL, instead of Christ.
Why would I even consider following your gospel. It contradicts the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ

CS1

May 23, 2012
The other big problem remains. Which Jesus are you talking abut, there are so many different and conflicting versions of who He is that it leaves one baffled. Everyone seems to have a different Jesus, they invent one in their head and then force the biblical Jesus to conform to their image.

It's called, idolatry. The Church is full of idolaters. Very few know the real Jesus, and Jesu confirms it when He promised to cast the majority of Christians into hell. He will say "i never knew you"
what Jesus ? listen, for one who claims to know the word of God and can't understand John 14:6 where Jesus is Speaking ...
What Jesus are you talking about?
you purposely ignore the text and interpretation that answers that very question You just asked and reject it. Then create a false narrative at the expense of what was said .

I provided biblical text and you say oh no "what Jesus are you talking about. " And then talk about Idolateries?

Are you Suggesting those who worship Jesus are Idolaters? The way you are with John Calvin? It was You who said Jesu was Silent for 2000 Years. You have a serious issue dude. And I think Admin need to let you go and think about it for a bit.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Why would I even consider following your gospel. It contradicts the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ
You are `in need of serious help, guy. I don't need you to follow me. Nor did I suggest it. We are done. Admin needs to send you off.

Mar 7, 2024
Wow, so you believe they are in hell today. Explain how a man after God's own heart is in hell today? I'm gonna need Scripture to back that up.

Ok, I will tell you what I find offensive about this POV and maybe we can at least understand each other. I do not believe it is the character of God to create a person to be saved and one to be lost. As I said, that's like a toy factory making broken toys knowing they were going to destroy them. I don't see the sense of that. I don't see why God would create a people made simply for destruction. A person who cannot reach out to Him, who cannot be saved. I have seen it too many times to believe that God doesn't have a heart for the lost. I have seen people come out of bondage and become born again. God loves the sinner and calls to them
until their breath.
I don't believe they are in hell, but you claimed that murderers and adulterers go to heaven when God said they go to hell. So you can't have it both ways, you need to explain yourself because you said that not me.

I know you don't see why God would create people simply for destruction. I also notice you also conveniently ignore the fact that they lived a life of evil and rebellion, but that's OK with you as you can just wink at sin and you demand that God be like you.

Well I have very bad news for you, God is nothing like you. He doesn't bless evil doers like you do, He is righteous. He has standard and morals, so don't treat Him like another wicked sinner.

I would urge you not to charge God with any evil deeds, He has every right to cast sinners into the lake of fire. You have no authority to judge God and falsely accuse Him. The best thing you can do is keep quite and obey and don't ask any silly questions.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
I don't believe they are in hell, but you claimed that murderers and adulterers go to heaven when God said they go to hell. So you can't have it both ways, you need to explain yourself because you said that not me.

I know you don't see why God would create people simply for destruction. I also notice you also conveniently ignore the fact that they lived a life of evil and rebellion, but that's OK with you as you can just wink at sin and you demand that God be like you.
But they had no choice. They were created to live that way. How can they do anything other than what they were created for?

Well I have very bad news for you, God is nothing like you. He doesn't bless evil doers like you do,
No, he creates them, according to you. Again, how can you fault them for doing what they were created to do? That's cruel.

I would urge you not to charge God with any evil deeds,
I'm not, you are.

He has every right to cast sinners into the lake of fire. You have no authority to judge God and falsely accuse Him.
Not if He created them to be sinners.